Poll: is sylvester stallone hung?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
20.00%
2 20.00%
no
80.00%
8 80.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is sylvester stallone hung?
well, i think he is because i saw a photo taken from behind the set of 'demolition man' and it seemed legit. i won't describe this photo in an effort to keep this poll up...heh, poll up...lol.

my friend says no because of an interview on the howard stern show with some ladies that were in a hot tub with him.

anyways, please answer the question...it's very important...and give a NON-descriptive reason for your choice...no links and pleeeeease...no photos.^_^
Why are you asking? You drunk or some shit? I don't look at celebrities' crotches :/
Many years ago, before Rocky, Stallone did an X-Rated film. I can say with certainty that he is NOT hung.
Gah, we were talking last night in IRC about how much i hate the rocky films. I have never even seen one, and yet i hate them :angry:
Quote:You drunk or some shit?
yep..:thumb:

great post evil...i'll take note of that.

i really liked 'rocky I' but the best stallone movie of all time is...of course...'death race 2000'.
Demolition man was cool. Snipes made up for Stallone. It's funny cause stallones only character trait is that he is in a state of future shock and of course having the hots for sandra bullock, but she was like the only female in that movie. Wesley Snipes was cool cuz he would at least have fun in the future.
My new nick on IRC = Rocky...just thought i would tell u^_^
Please help the virgin...is hung like extremely long?
Demolition Man was AWESOME!