Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill map
Get to www.colddeadhands.com
and download the classic_hill map for DoD. It is running on the server now.
GET IT GET IT GET IT. It is in the downloads section.
I remember that map from the old old days of DOD. I hope it has changed cause all it was was sniper heaven back then. Couldn't move 2 inches especially if you were Axis without getting killed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I dont remember that map, but I have it now ^_^
i played this map all the time back in the day..along with dod_dam..in hill...its a snipers fest
Makes me wonder how much tougher it will be with MG's now with snipers.
on hill..you cant use a mg..you will die by the time you get deployed from all the snipers
It is harder now...the textures have all changed to the more earth neutral tones combined with the new uniforms. You can't see ANYONE hiding. However, I think the map is BEAUTIFUL now. I will be restricting weapons to certain amounts very soon so you shouldn't worry about a sniper haven here. If you want to download a ton of brand new maps...go to www.kustomkettle.com

I will be putting some of these maps on for future play to be different.
I know about kustomkettle cause I used to play there alot back in the day. There is a big story behind why there is a kustomkettle server and and a kustomkettles server. Too long to talk about here but it's quite sad what has happened to the one.

Anyway they were famous for running custom map servers. When something new pops up they are usually the first to run them. They have a good selection of maps worth checking out.