Poll: If you had to be one of these, which would you be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ant
10.00%
2 10.00%
cheeseburger
5.00%
1 5.00%
eiffel tower
5.00%
1 5.00%
lemon jelly
10.00%
2 10.00%
frisbee
5.00%
1 5.00%
the atlantic ocean
30.00%
6 30.00%
a small town in poland
10.00%
2 10.00%
a book
5.00%
1 5.00%
a beer
15.00%
3 15.00%
a cocktail invented by a drunken student
5.00%
1 5.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random poll
just wondered. there are absolutely no hidden meanings to these answers, i just decided we hadnt had a new poll for a while.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
I want to be whatever it is that you are on....obviously makes people happy and a bit delirious
That would be cocktial invented by a druken student.
I chose book at least I thought I did. It'd be cool to hold a world inside of you that someone created.
Quote:I want to be whatever it is that you are on....obviously makes people happy and a bit delirious
lol so we have personality problems and want to make people happ.... is this because you feel sad within yourself??? and because you cannot resolve that you want to make other people happy instead??? NO SIT BACK DOWN ON THAT DAMN COUCH I HAVENT FINISHED YET
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
I'd be a book because chances are I wouldn't get used a lot and I could just be on my own.
the ocean is me. I love the mystery of it, the vastness, everything wild and unpredictable. I can give you the best of times and the worst of times and I only have to blame it on the stars.

the other half: I've got a billion years of crap inside me, and i'm getting polluted more and more each day.
lol, I picked ocean. just think of what you would see.
people will pee in you frito
but we also get to see jaws, over, and over, and over.
I picked beer cuz i can see what girls do when they drink...Then also i get drunk by girls. Nuff said. Plus Id also be partieng 24/7
i pick the Atlantic cuz without me...the world would be in some serious trouble.
FRISBEE!!:D
Ocean.. coz I wanna see mermaids!!!
I voted ANT, because then I wouldn't have to be cognizant about the all too many problems with the world. . .BLAH! I drank too much tonight........................................
ants don't live very long, oceans are filthy these days, I mean, what can go wrong being a frisbee?:P
well that was strangely informing.... ill have to do another someday.

(today??? who knows???? maybe ill save it tilll steam crashes again...)
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
frisbee=dog's chew toy
My dog didn't chew on plastic crap, I remember my dad used to buy it those knot things specifically made for them to chew on and their master to pull on:P

Damnit, now I want a dog.
My uncles dog chews on anything and i mean anything. Everytime he comes over we have to remove all the plastic things at dog level because of him.