Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
happy anniversary
I know my wife reads the fourms at work so I thought she would get a kick out of this.

Happy 17th anniversary Leslie, I love you and am looking forward to another 17 years with you :wub:and if I dont mess up, the rest of my life.

your loving hubby,
Don
Ahhh frito that is so sweet

best wishes to you both
you are truly lucky to have a woman that understands online gaming those come few and far between.
Goodjob. You two have been together longer then I've been on this earth. Best of luck to the two of you.
hehe, grats frito:)another year of your life sentance down:P(i bet your lovin it really huh?)
be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Congrats Frito.

One question though, how the heck has she put up with you for 17 years!!!!!:blink: I guess it must be love :heartbeat::wub::D:thumb:
Go Don and Leslie. Congratulations. I think we should sign her up so she can say the real story about how your a week late :P
question
is she registered on the forums?
because there are quite a few she doesnt have access to as a 'guest' and this is one of those
oh crap didnt think about that... she isnt a member. I will have to get her to sign up now lol.
Well as someone says to me, its the thought that counts :)
You could take a few screen shots of it and print it out.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Mar 21 2004, 08:04 AM] I think we should sign her up so she can say the real story about how your a week late :P
Quote:You could take a few screen shots of it and print it out.

heh. . that way you can change the date too so she won't know. . .
you guys are silly, I am not a week late, we were married march 21 1987, it was the first day of spring that year so it was even better ;)
Congrats Frito on a strong commitment!! Keeping it healthy and happy is tough these days. I hope everyone
can see that marriage is alive and well in this world and that people CAN do it right.
I know people can do it right. I know many people who's marriages are quite happy.