Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server going away.
At the end of the month...the DoD server is going kaput. I didn't see anyone in there so I'm cutting my losses. I can't sit by and waste moolah for a boat anchor server. Sorry....I had fun while it lasted.
That sucks, there was quite a crowd on it last night. Jabba was there, and Freefall was playing for his first time and doing quite well. I guess we can always go join empty servers and stuff. Sorry to hear though, I hope you dont close the option permanantly.
Naw....I can always get it back quickly...
Stefan was actually glad I wanted to give it up....he said the DoD server uses more resources than
a normal server.
oh that sort of shoots a hole in my plans to switch a server to DoD
It was really popular PIX not sure when you were looking but I could always find a game when I wasnt at work.
whenever i looked it was empty.....

but i didnt look often
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
I'm just trying to clamp down on some cash lately and I couldn't justify paying that every month right now.
No worries PIX, it was fun, got me back into DOD again. I also think its kinda slow on the servers right now to, but i've seen some more games around recently.
Well it was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed the few times I was able to play with some of you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This Condition Zero might be fun to try.
It's basically CS with prettier graphics.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
waaaaaaaa, i want my DOD. but thanks for the time you gave me.
yeah hate the game,wasnt any fun at all tonight for the 2 or 3 hours that we were on...
LOL.....GRITS....every time I turned the corner....I would see you sneakin. So I pulled out
my trusty spade and chop chop chop. I was having so much fun last night.
He actually got me once and I know our MG's were anoying -_-
yeah....4 people playing and 2 of them using the MG can be devistating.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Mar 22 2004, 08:34 AM] That sucks, there was quite a crowd on it last night. Jabba was there, and Freefall was playing for his first time and doing quite well. I guess we can always go join empty servers and stuff. Sorry to hear though, I hope you dont close the option permanantly.
after you and jabba left. .my team was kicking ass, one round we capturd all the flags within the first minute. . or so. . either way it happened really fast.
Well..the server is still up...not sure how much longer....

Better get in some play while you still can.