03-31-2004, 12:58 AM
I have been noticing alot of apathy towards responsibility lately. Just a little poll for resposibility and where should it lie.
| Poll: Who is Responsible You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Wasn't me! | 1 | 5.88% | |
| Got ME | 3 | 17.65% | |
| I really am sorry, can I repay | 0 | 0% | |
| If you weren't looking you wouldn't have seen me. | 1 | 5.88% | |
| I did WHAT? | 2 | 11.76% | |
| Everyone else is doing it | 2 | 11.76% | |
| I'm just covering for a friend | 0 | 0% | |
| I was bored | 4 | 23.53% | |
| It doesn't matter, I don't know them.\ | 2 | 11.76% | |
| jeez, they make plenty of money | 1 | 5.88% | |
| I wouldn't have screwed up. | 1 | 5.88% | |
| Total | 17 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Man or Mouse
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|