Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing sprite - blueflare.spr
Mod_NumForName: sprites/blueflare.spr not found

Is this because I don't have another mod installed? I searched the computer running HLDS and mine with full HL but couldn't find that sprite. Can anyone give me a clue (or that sprite)?
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
i think its a custom

i used to have it...google those maps and the maker should have em on his site with zip.
I also had it... Before the accidental Ricochet Folder delete ^_^. Ask DL... She has them, she was the one who gave it to me. If I can get a hold of her I'll snag them off her again B).
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Good call Pique, if I had just swiped the sprite there would have been 3 more errors in rc_lightyear. Fortunately that cured rc_atom too so I don't have to hunt any more. Can one of our wonderful admins update the ricochet map pack to include the extras? This was the first link I hit and it downloaded right away.
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
Getting the new zip files ready for upload now. Should be ready in a little while (got about 10 things going on at once) :)

Didn't know there was missing files :)
here, it's only 4,81 Ko. Put it in the ricochet/sprites folder.

Attached Files
.spr   blueflare.spr (Size: 4.81 KB / Downloads: 0)