Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter-strike Server
My website http://www.Icantlose.com (no i don't own it, im just one of the admins at the site) finally got a CounterStrike server! It was "donated" by one of the members. It is an east coast server but I ping pretty well here in colorado (about 100 with cable). it can hold 16 people but theres only one problem: NO PEOPLE! so if anyone is ever hankering for some cs please stop by, the ICLers are all pretty damn good, but they will only join if there are people there. The IP is 64.239.47.120:27015 so please, join us!
I like to play on HoldOuts Super Friends server, but I'll visit that server sometiems by
we just need a few people to visit it, give it a little kick start, you know? besides, it's always good to have a backup!
eww my ping is 130... perhaps I'll still show up every now and then:)added it to my list of favorites.
Just to let people know that my name in CS is FyeN B)
guess what, we changed IP, its now 207.44.220.10:27015 . our new server is more than twice as fast so pings should be way the hell better.
Yay, now I can own you over twice as much!!! JK ;)
That's great, I had 100 there, I better have 50 or less or I am going to....... Umm ya cool
damn straight! hey, 80 pings are good too!
I wanna play but I don't see ANY players on there, you should take off some unpopular maps like cs_cbble or more. and do some awp_map and fy_iceworld (which I hate). But it makes people come in
unfortunately only one person has direct control over the maps and he hasnt gotten around to it yet, but here is the list that we should have soon:
de_vertigo
de_aztec
de_inferno
cs_assault
cs_militia
cs_italy
de_dust
de_dust2
de_nuke
de_prodigy
de_train
de_cbble