Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's try again please
Wondering if you guys can set up some time this week or this weekend to finish this tier. Please leave some times that you are available here.
Quote:Monday after 4pm pst (7pm est) works for me. I should be pretty available around that time all week... and actually tuesdays and thursdays my class doesn't start until 12:30, but I'm guessing you'd prefer to not do it in the morning on a weekday.

Gboy suggested those times for him. Lets try for a wen or thursday at 7 pm est.
By after 4 I mean after 4, not at 4... so how about 7:30/8pm est?

And I have no problem finishing it up this week or weekend. I had no problem doing it the last 4 weeks or so (except for the last week due to spring break or some weekends away). Just seems everyone is like in med school or something? No free time on weekdays at all somehow? I know that circumstances can make it difficult, but come on guys, you know the tourney is waiting on you, why aren't you checking the forums and responding a bit more often? Why can't you choose a weeknight that is free (no school, no work), take a nice little 30 min break from that homework and dinner you seem to be doing for 8 hours straight, and finish up this tier? I promise I will beat you next round so you don't have to worry about it anymore.
My fault, lets try 8 est.

Quote:I promise I will beat you next round so you don't have to worry about it anymore.
Thums fightin words. You guys gonna take that?
I can play at 8 PM EST on Thursday or Wednesday but not Tuesday.
i can play 9 PM THURSDAY or 9 PM FRIDAY
Friday is cool for me.
so 9PM EST friday? K
I can ref it.
wow you guys know how to make a girl happy

FRIDAY thats today cool
I will believe this come Saturday morning...muhahaha!
RushJet1,Apr 1 2004, 11:43 PM Wrote:so 9PM EST friday? K
RushJet1 missed the scheduled match time and Yoshi and g-boy were there along with anon and myself waiting for 20 minutes.

g-boy and yoshi move to the next tier