Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
semis for our teir
Saturday is a right off for me. I will be getting my work schedule then and can give you full details of my schedule for the following week.
I'm good any time after noon this week other than sunday the 11th. If we don't play this week the next time i'm available is the 21st.
I"m good for anytime after 7:30 eastern any nite.
Same as last tier for me, anytime after 4pm pst, 7pm est on a weeknight should be fine.
i hate to do this but im only gonna be free tues,wed fri and maybe sun. Anytime those days and ill have more details for you next thursday.

I think we should try for an 8 EST on a wen.
its a date for me.
I'll bring flowers jabba.
8pm est wed is good for me
Fine with me... I'll bring chocolates to compliment the flowers.
now we just need to hear from Yoshi.....
oh Yoshi.... here boy, here boy
I'm sorry i'm such a snazi ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** guys but i got a school dance on wednesday.. and i won't be able to make it to the match. No way i can miss this dance, it's the last 1 i'm ever gunna have at my school, i'm graduating.... :\ Sounds awfully but people are counting on me to be there... If you 4 really wanna have the match go ahead.. but i won't be there...

Sorry
im working thursday, and i dont think im working saturday. I know the store is closed on friday and sunday because of easter. Again ill have more details on thursday.
see that is the way a missed match should be handled...explanation before the match...maybe easter weekend
will work for you guys
Half-Life 3 I tell you!!!
Asparagus I tell you!!!!
You like that story eh? LOL.

"That's some BAAAD water in dat urinal."
how about Friday at 8pm EST?
if not lets try for saterday
Fine by me.
that's not a fancy european drinking fountain, its a bidet baby.
i sure hope thats jabba saying fine by him.

and its fine by me.
Sorry, I will be unable to do it Friday. I'm going home for the weekend for Easter (wasn't going to at first, but was invited to dinner) and my train leaves at 2 Friday.
When do you get back G, we could always try something on a monday maybe.
i'm on vacation this coming week, so i'm free all THE FREAKING TIME!! BOOYAAAH!!
I only work 5 hours this week (a hard life i know) i think its on tuesday and any other time is good, except maybe friday, with kill bill 2 and all. It depends more on G and rUsh's schedule now I think.
well i have exams on monday, wednesday and friday this week <_<
So i can play on saterday.
i like tuesday.. it's such a pretty day... it starts with a t and all.. i like that letter cuz it's right after s... which stands for SAMUEL.. which has nothing to do with my name..... ROTFL... by the way my name is phil... with a P.. 3 letters b 4 s i beleive... i'm so relevant, it's unbelievable... HAPPY EASTER... i love wine.. anyways... what aws i talking about.. o hyeah tuesday is a pretty day.. otherwise i always like thursday.. it also starts with a t.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D By the way grits this forum is siiiick!!! SIIICK i tell you.. it's so pro.. i'm typin gos fast it's like i could fly right off the screeeeeen. BYE.. ENJOY THE BUNNIES
i should be ok work wise for me.
Jabba yoshi, G, how is saturday for you guys?
i'm okay for after 8:30 eastern sat.

ps. this may be my last tourney. I will spectate or ref one. this is way to much time involved to play 30 min. of game. Basically the effort sucks.

ps. done ranting lets have some fun.
Saturday should be free for me... don't have anything planned, although anything can happen around here.