Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prank gone wrong lol
Very very funny mp3 download here, its a prank gone wrong.

A guy convinced a radio station to pull a prank on his wife, but then every just goes wrong.

Contains bad language, most of the really bad stuff is bleeped out.

http://www.primepuzzle.com/leeslightest/ra...adio_prank.html
Things can be said in anger that you can regret for a long time.
moral of the story playing 'tricks' can be mean and you might just get what you deserve.
it's an expectable reaction, up until the last second, which can be summed up only in the phrase "...owned"
bwhah...sounds like grits gettin mad at me in cs^_^
I dont even know your brother :lol:
booooooo :P
GRITS,Apr 5 2004, 04:57 PM Wrote:I dont even know your brother :lol:
and you STILL slept with him!!!:o

gimme a call sometime B)
That's actually quite old.
Then how come i dont remember it?
wow that was extreemly messed up and thats all i can say about that...but what i do wonder is if she only said that to make the guy on the phone think that like she got her little revenge because i can understand like if my girl friend said that she is cheating on me of if one of her friends called and said that i would probably be like o good cause i slept with your best friend or something and i am willing to bet that that guys boss was a friend of the family and she just didnt recognize it wasnt his voice cause it was on phone.
cartman,Apr 10 2004, 04:14 PM Wrote:...and i am willing to bet that that guys boss was a friend of the family and she just didnt recognize it wasnt his voice cause it was on phone.
Quote:A guy convinced a radio station to pull a prank on his wife
umm yaa! but......the guy at the radio station was pretending to be the mans [---->""""""boss""""""<----]
perhaps this is an inkling of something wrong with today's society: everyone keeps little secrets hidden until they feel they have the right to justify them ... even if it turns out, they don't.