Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have only had around 20 posts?
ok i just noticed my thing said i have only had like 20 posts hmmm i have been postin on this site for over a year now very interesting.....is enyones els post o meter like totaly low?
Mine's way too frickin' low :/ Should be three times as much!

Post count doesn't matter man:)
lol, just removed my avatar's boobs and I see "decapping master", did GRITS give that to me or is that post count? =P
Post count did that. I have a bunch made up. Need to make some more for over the 1000 post mark I think
_Acid_Head_,Apr 10 2004, 07:32 PM Wrote:lol, just removed my avatar's boobs and I see "decapping master", did GRITS give that to me or is that post count? =P
But you are a decapping master ;)

and remember that post in the "polls" section does not count towards total number of post...we had someone that was in a poll competition that would post one or two words each time and then started some trival polls to add to his count...so we changed it...
(and it wasnt who you are thinking either :D)
we also had to clean up some really old threads...not sure if it changed people's count I didnt think it would if it did I apologize I dont even pay attention to mine
No offence man but you are not around much so I don't know why you are asking something like this. Up until a few weeks ago you have not been here in many months. You may have been registered for over a year , but you have not been posting for a year.

Look at the long dry spells between your post dates. You went from April 2-August 14 of 03 without a post then went from that same August 14-March29 of 04 until you posted again.

I'm sorry I just don't see what your getting at.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
lol well power and glory i know who you are just fine and thats what i meant is where is my missing void in posts? not saying that i posted like 1,000 times probably at least like 300-500 though and because if youl notice my posts are usualy really informative and detailed i can go into many paragraphs sometimes. But i dont really know cause im sure i stoped posting here for like 2 months though but not a whole year. Enyways sometimes my internet goes out during the middle of typing up some posts so i think thats what happend plus what grits said

==edited part==
o.........crap i am pretty stupid i just figured out that "posts" means how many topics you have started duh! im sorry people i was getting confused i thought it was how many replies and all that all together now it makes alot of sense cause i really dont like to post new topics to often in fear that people will get annoyed about what i have to ask or say and then they wont reply back enymore : ) ok no one teas me pleas case closed and we can all go home now.
No, it's the number of responses plus new topics you've made. Why not do a search for posts made by yourself, and count them manually.