Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Vietnam
Anyone who likes watching movies about Vietnam will love this game. I've been playing this game for 3 days now, still trying to find a happy medium for the resolution and performance, but I don't think I'll be satisfied until a patch comes out.

The scenery is lush, lots of palms and rice patties, it looks like the Nam we've seen in the movies. The vehicles are authentic with the jeeps and helicoptors play 60's music when you get in them. The action is good It's probably the best vietnam game out right now, although I haven't played Vietcong. Don't expect to be able to play this with your 4 year old video card though. You'll need a high end video card like the 9800XT and some memory to play this game with a decent resolution and to get decent framerates.
[Image: 915255_20040316_screen036.jpg]
meh.... battlefield games aren't bad... but they are way too slow. plus its a rip of the Battlefield 1942 mod Eve of Destruction.... I'm friends with one of the founders and we both wont buy vietnam... and they announced it after EOD had become very popular
I should look for a demo. Im assuming there is a demo...
But military vehicles weren't outfitted with entertainment systems..