Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holdouts has new career
Actually I am just sharing the link that Stefan shared with me LMAO

subservientchicken

it is a real person so be kind...ask him to play dead or rollover or hide. I asked for a kiss and one chicken came close to the screen like a kiss the other one grabbed a pillow and made out with it.
Hmm so what are the limits on this thing? Like what won't the chicken do?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Not live...B)It's previously recorded.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

THAT CHICKEN IS SICK ! ! :lol: TELL HIM TO START RAPPING ! ! !
also funny: Start breakdance or put an egg down ^^

cu Bob
I ran out of things to ask. I said GO READ A BOOK. He walks to the bookshelf and gets a book and comes back. I told it
to pray. He kneels and does a bows 3 times...and does the cross on his feathered chest. I couldn't get him to destroy the tv. Squat seems to make him go wierd.
this is kinda scary it reminds me of the movie fear.com if you go to the site and injoy it to much maybe something bad will happen to you i don't know why his suit seriously gives me the goose bumps it is aswum though ive got to show the chicked to more people!
ya it is definetly a recorded deal cause i tell him to touch light in background and all he does is touch his tows every time i say it so obviesly he respounds to key words like touch or jump or sit or whatever els and then ploay that video fragment then you can tell it reloads to put him back where he was and he will do same stuff in same exact stop but i think i can scare some friends with it thats for sure.
I tell him not to sit and he does<_<
I told him to play hockey and he started dancing. I told him to get a new job, but he didnt. I think you guys hyped this chicken up too much.
i told him to sit on the couch and he went to the chair. . then i said "Sit on the couch damnit! not the chair" and he walked over and sat on the couch instead. .

when i told him to dance he danced when i told him to stop dancing he laid on the floor:huh:

Edit: lol i said "go eat some dinner" he walked up to the camera and pointed to his nostril. .
this chicken is funny :blink::unsure:
^_^
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
lol.... its pretty cool when you ask him to "throw stuff":)
Ever play golden axe?...rise from your grave, you old old topic.
hehe I used to play Golden Axe alot ^_^
now that i think about it........it might not have been golden axe...something with beast in the name...but yeah golden axe ruled.
possibly altered beast.