Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye
Hey all... not much is gonna change really, as I haven't been playing much lately anyway, but might as well give out an explanation and it's convenient since I'm out of the tourney finally. I would have resigned but didn't want to.

Ok, so my desktop computer is totally messed up. I may go ahead and fdisk or something, but for now I think it's just screwed up and clearing the hd might not do much. My laptop is the computer of choice now, and I played the last tourney match on it. It's not really any good for games, not a very special graphics card. Besides all of that, I really should concentrate more on school anyway. So I may build myself a new computer (I'm already setting up a budget and looking at parts), but it won't be done for a while. In fact, my laptop is starting to act up on me too, so I actually may need a new desktop anyway. If you see me back in HL games, it'll probably be during the summer.

Title is a bit misleading of this topic because I'll probably just as active posting on this forum. In the meantime, though, I will step down from RiP leadership and let the others deal with matters for the time being. So, see you all on the boards, not in the servers. Maybe I'll pop up for a 1v1 match with anon though.

-Your local grenade boy
If you need a hand with the PC support side of things, let me know.:)
g-boy
ok I will let you take a hiatus too...I think a lot of people need breaks
we should all take the time to regroup and readjust our priorities.
make sure I get an address and shirt size from you. Thanks a bunch for playing your matches.
Make sure you come back when you need to, we will be here.:wub:
You never let me have a break, um x that size for me/:heartbeat:
See ya around and keep in touch.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Quote:Maybe I'll pop up for a 1v1 match with anon though.
We'll definatley have to do that. I'm glad you will still be on the forums, wouldnt be the same without you. GL with your exams :thumb:
So long. :(