Poll: Consider the follwing options, then choose the best tea for your being.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Earl Grey
5.88%
1 5.88%
Chai
11.76%
2 11.76%
Green
29.41%
5 29.41%
White
0%
0 0%
Fusion (mix of two or more)
5.88%
1 5.88%
Chamomile
17.65%
3 17.65%
Fruit
11.76%
2 11.76%
Decaf
0%
0 0%
Rooibos
0%
0 0%
Tea?? No, dude: COFFEE
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea-Tee
Pick your best. Like to be awake? Or off in a dream? Good for meditation? Or snapping out of it?

My apologies, but i've been on a tea fix lately, and wondered who else out there has the same disease as i seem to have.

Note: most teas are made from Camellia sinensis, found growing wild throughout most of southern India, and later introduced to the rest of aisa, then to the rest of the world.
I drink Red Rose tea.

I have recently tried some blue berry tea but it wasn't all that strong. It was like drinking hot colored water. :/
green tea get's you juices flowin!
i enjoy chamomile.
I dont drink tea, nor do i drink cofee. I dont like either.
i likie chamomile cuz it helps me when i got a sore throat...
Nothing for me but 44oz Cokes all day and night. No water...no coffee....no tea....no milk.
I drink 3 of these 44 oz bohemouthz (i misspelled it on purpose) every day....me luvs me coca-cola!
Kinda hurts the lower back sometimes...lol.
PIX,Apr 27 2004, 12:52 AM Wrote:Nothing for me but 44oz Cokes all day and night. No water...no coffee....no tea....no milk.
I drink 3 of these 44 oz bohemouthz (i misspelled it on purpose) every day....me luvs me coca-cola!
Kinda hurts the lower back sometimes...lol.
cause its rippin the lining of your stomach:D
I drink tea pretty much every day. . .usually at least 1 1/2 thermoses at work. . and a mug at night. at work I just have orange pekoe or earl grey but I night i always like something a bit different than the ordinary.

i voted fusion. . i don't mix 'em together in one mug but I like more than one kind. . .pretty much all those 'cept that I don't drink many fruit teas.
i had tea once....

keyword: ONCE!!

tea is sick... mmm.... tim hortons coffee.... uummm... to the americans.... uummm.... its the equivalent of starbucks....
but nothing is better than a timmy`s!!!
Actually orange pekoe is a rating of quality. It's only the first two leaves of a new shoot which are used.

And Tim Horton's offers coffee, not drinks based on coffee.
I love their iced caps :blsh:
I much prefer coffee... I LOVE coffee... but I didn't choose that because I also love Earl Grey... I have no idea why I'm the only one that chose that, it's the best tea there is BY FAR.
odd: i'm drinking earl grey.
i drink coffee much more regularly than tea, but i get more out of tea, so it's better.
and earl grey is AMAZING stuff, but when it comes down to it, chai is a bigger jolt for me. when it's later, and i don't want something as strong, and a little sweeter, then i'll go with mr. Grey; but chai is soooooooo good, i simply cannot put earl above it. nope. can't.
I forgot about chinease tea, its ok. But I dont drink it regularly.
I sometimes drink fruit tea but i need lots of sugar:D
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
No tea...cept at Chinese buffet.

I got a real stainless steel expresso machine that ROX.

I go get the stupidly expensive Starbuck's whole expresso beans and grind them down.
Then i put them in the machine and squeeze out 2 cups of oily manna. Fill shots full of sugar
and top off with steamed milk froth. OH MAN....soo good. Like rocket fuel. :P
ya I don't drink it nearly as much. "I like my sugar with coffee and cream":P... but I still do drink it
at the theater i work at we have a wine/coffee bar and i've been working around there, recently, and i've realized that you can put espresso in ANYTHING. my fav is oregon chai, which is really a latte, but i often go for a good 'ol americano, which is nothing but as many espresso shots as you can handle, and steamed water. i usually go for a quad-americano which is four shots, and in a tall, water to espresso ratio is about 1:1. after that, i go a little insane...:Coffee1:
and if it weren't so illegal, i'd chase it with a nice glass of merlot:drink:
how come english breakfast didnt get mentioned??
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
english breakfast is good but it's basically earl grey, or so is my understanding. and yes i like espresso. although after i drink too much coffee or espresso I feel sick. but at the same time soo wired that i get this feeling that my eyes are going to burst out of their sockets. which just makes me head sick, spinning and spinning like the teacups. not too different from that little green faced coffee loving emoticon.
you need to be english to fully taste the difference between english breakfast, earl grey and darjeeling:P
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
sweet jebus, darjeeling is amazing stuff. out of the three that you just mentioned, darjeeling definitely takes the cake. and i would have put in english breakfast, or twenty other varieties of black tea, or with/without honey/sugar/cream, etc.
however, tea, in all its glory, cannot be contained in 10 options.:drink: