Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tier 3 Times
If we can, lets try to get this done like next week...

Don't forget I am in the EST time zone. Not sure about the rest.

Mon - Fri 3-7pm EST

Saturday, Sunday 12pm - 5pm EST
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

sry yo, not good times for me, almost everynight like after 9 or 10 ct, or monday and wed. like around 10-3 central time i can play. I do have final exams this week, after this week the times above don't apply, it would depend on my work schedule.
yea, my work schedule should allow it, most evenings should be ok

nights after 10pm central time are cool
When are your exams over Blazed? Friday?

Maybe we should try for a weekend thing.
last one on wed. at 6pm, friday night i don't have anything planed as of yet, dunno my work schedule for sat or sun day yet
I'll be camping on the weekend, but friday at 6 should be good for me, but a ref isnt too hard to find.
if we could make it later like 7 or 8 central time, it'd be alot easier for me.
I work til 6 on friday
I have family over until Saturday afternoon for my graduation...then I am having a few drinks with my crew Saturday night to celebrate my graduation...so...I'm a no go until Sunday afternoon.
Sunday or some time next week?

What is everyones schedule like for the next week?
I'm good tomorrow before 8pm (the all-nude strip club calls my name at 8:30)...As you can tell by recent posts, I'm really drunk...but I stilll drove myself home...everything feels hot...i'm burnanating the peasants.. You want me...come and get me...none of you have been able to stop me yet...I got the deed to muscle beach....yo ho ho and a bottle of Bombay blue saphire. =)

I dislike hypocrasy...just saying...check yo-selves before you wreck yo-selves children.

You can't stop me. Even if you could, it's not the end....you'll know the end because I am the last thing you will see before eternal darkness. Put your faith in me and not your good works and maybe I'll let you have long-lasting peace and love. Otherwise, prepare to feel fire...for I am the God of hell-fire and I briiiiiiing you!!!!!!
:offtopic:Good morning.....ummmm afternoon asm.....how's the head?
afternoon today is good like after 5, and pretty much all day tomorrow..........
Im good tomorrow, Tuesday, after 3pm est and before 10pm Est.

Ok it is looking like 6pm EST Tuesday May 11 is working, can someone find gump and ask?
I won't be available til about 7 central time...sorry I haven't been around, I reformatted, and I need to get my hl disc back
7c would be good....
Is this still on for today? If so 7c would be 9est for me, fine by me.

actually 7 central is 8 eastern, but I got my disc, so I'll be there!
he's right ya know. . I mean tv always says "[insert show name] on at 8:00, 7:00 central!" and the speaker always says it so actiony so it must be true. wow. considering my lack of television watching I'm surprised I remember that. even when you're not watching a learning show, it's still teaching!
FreeFall,May 11 2004, 07:38 PM Wrote:he's right ya know. . I mean tv always says "[insert show name] on at 8:00, 7:00 central!" and the speaker always says it so actiony so it must be true. wow. considering my lack of television watching I'm surprised I remember that. even when you're not watching a learning show, it's still teaching!
like meatwad sayz: "books are from the devil and tv is twice as fast"
LOL I was looking at users local time ^_^. Guess no one set the boards to their time zone. Unless the forums are lying to me...

Ok when you guys?

Tonight at what time
lets make it EST so everyone will have a reference
GG guys :thumb:. I had to do a lot of dodging in this tier ^_^.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)