Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom maps
I was wondering witch HLDM custom maps are good, and which ones to avoid like my almost certian death. I started playing it again and forgot how much fun it was, so im trying to build up a decent map collection.
I used to play on these guys server when I played HLDM. I can't really tell you which ones are good are not, but there are enough maps here to keep you busy. http://www.k9clan.org/dmmap.htm
[Image: b_560x95.png]
HLDM is my first love. evil_admin had a nice small server with monsters on it, and I finally got good just playing against them when other places (like Vads) were empty....well sort of got good, ask Dr.B he will tell you how bad I use to be and how much I surprised him on CS, because he was use to me on HLDM. It is my first on-line game and where I met a lot of players, a few that I still keep in touch with including brokend and sage_4 both were admins on Vads and both, if they are still around, will be admins on my HL2 server. Now if I can just find dopefish.... I am wondering how many of the originals from VAD's HLDM will float to the surface when HL2 comes out.
Probably quite a lot, i know ill be playing juggling online HL2 play with single play for the first part of it. Thanks for the link Png.