Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come play on Steam ^^
Well I've been playing on Steam the last few days, I'm having fun and it's coming back a bit but the problem is, there's nobody worth playing. All the Steam players seem to be new and it's really hard to find a decient fight, and this is in my incredibly rusty state, I can't imagine what I'll do when the game really comes back to me. Anyhow, I can't play on WON because I don't have my HL CD, I'm stuck with Steam. If you have it, hop on the Holdout's Ricochet server on Steam maybe I'll get to play some of you sometime:)

PS How's everybody doing^^?
Sure thing buddy, i'll give you a work out. BTW, I just got back from the strip club, so maybe not...lol...but we'll see. Oh wow, I had a lot of fun. Tomorrow night, we are going to an all nude place...so I'll have plenty to report to the Vadavaka masses...I'm uber-drunk, so there you go man...hey what's up nox? luv ya dog....you used to define this game....now no one plays....hold on...I'm going to pass out...good luck to ya bro. See ya on the flip side...all of ya puppies want it...I'm going to puke you inscolent little ego-maniacs...I for one, welcome my steam-playing overlords. It's bed time, I hope I don't drown in my own vomit God...any of you ever like me?...I doubt it...that's ok...suck my kiss. It's time for the Rebirth...tomorrow at 1pm Allah willing.

tee hee...it's a frap! brap...talk. stream of conciousness...I can save you all from yourselves...tomorrow at one...talk back rock.

see ya. BTW, I'm drunk as the proverbial skunk...screw you lamers...see ya nox...I'll play on Steam.

Praise Allah.
you type surprisingly well for being drunk. It's the whole not making sense with what you say that gives you away.

by the way, Welcome back! you vanished for a long while there. Assuming you weren't just floating around anymously.but in any case. . you still get a "welcome back!" maybe I'll catch you on the server's some time.
I may be able to give you a run for your money these days nox.....even if I can't I would enjoy playing with you again
^she said "play with you" :lol: teehee, J/K welcome back Nox long time no play, i'll try and keep track of the server so I can play you. btw post your steam name so we can add you to the friends list, we have been playing alot of Cs on vads cs server on steam and would welcome more peeps.