Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Homer
well, since someone got rid of Vad's HLDM, i needed another place to go. this place is good, has a lot of custom maps, but most are pretty fun. i don't know any admins, but there's a bot who's skin you need to download when you first join. either way, go here:

24.87.11.24:27015

i'm there more often than anywhere else, but it gets lonely playing with a bot:mellow:
:(

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll join ya sometime brokend, I miss HLDM and that whole crowd. Still keep in touch by phone and email, but I would like to surprise them with new found weapon skills....think they would freak at the little blonde naked girl these days...ask Dr. B he plays some CS with me sometimes.
and don't despair....we will have a HL2 server whenever hell freezes over or the moon turns blue or whenever it is that they have updated the release to...I think they are saying august something now.
FreeFall,May 26 2004, 04:17 PM Wrote::(
just because steam exists, doesnt mean you shouldnt install normal halflife. it's funny, my ping isnt that great on that server (about 170), but thanks to that my shotgun aim has improved drastically. i guess a little lag can be a good thing on an older game. it feels so good to play some hldm, it feels just like the old days.
i have the won HL, I assumed he meant it was a steam server, so that error made me sad. but now that i know it isn't i'm going to start playing.
There's this ass hole there named "Fate." He was accusing everyone who was better than him of cheating, and was just insulting everyone. if u ever see him there, attack him and him alone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yah, he's ok. it's fun to piss him off, and it gets easier all the time. he gets pissed at homer, and accuses him of cheating. i informed him that he was a bot, and he left. great fun. also, if you suck, try being the homer skin. it's hard to get headshots that way.
brokend. . just curious if you play by any other names. So I know when you are or aren't on the server.

actually i suppose this question goes to any hldm players.
personally i have been working with the alias "malamar", but not on this server. btw, is it just me, or does the Homer bot occasionally seem like he's not just a bot? Every once and awhile he suddenly gets extremely good and starts to use the alternative fires on the weapons. And one time, when i was alone on the server, he started getting really vulgar. It was freaky, and I've never seen him say "blow me" or "you go down faster than sage_4's mom" again.
i think Homer's just good cos he's programmed for headshots, but i have seen him get pretty vulgar. he's one badass mo-fo.

recently, i've only gone by 'brokend' on that server, but i don't get to play that often. i used to go by 'theWIGGLEpuppy' sometimes, or 'frostilicus' before moving on to 'elbowed' and '10milesHIGH.' haven't used any of those for about a year, i think, though. i usually just stick to the b. it works for most times. i haven't the enemies yet to need an alias.

yet.
is that a threat? ^_^
a threat? nah.
a resolution, maybe?
definately.