Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me and my best friends
me and my best buds birdhouse and blind i think blind likes me:wub:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: josh-waggoner-sticker.jpg]
you should see his legs...and you would think they where his best friends, cuts and brusies everywhere.
aw, a hood in the making if I ever saw one, alert. ALL FATHERS lock up your daughters. Fritoman, I feel sorry for your wife about now, defending your son against all those angry mothers and fathers. I know you will be going, aww he just being a guy.
lol I have had to do that sense he turn 7 :P
FREE I WOULD THINK HE GOT THEM FOR ABOUT 100 DOLLARS I BOUT A BLIND DECK NO GRIP TAPE OR TRUCKS OR WEELS FOR 120
HERE ONE I REALY WANT

MY MOM SAYS IM ALL AMIRICAN BOY BUT I HAVE DUCH GERMAN AND OTHERS BUT IM ALL FOR SCARS BRUSE HERES SOME OTHER PICS

WHY ARE YOU YELLING? erm sorry.
It's ok man american isnt a race it's just a nation aside from native americans which whom are the real americans.
here is a few skate boards and it makes 1 pic

you can get decks on ebay for dirt cheap. those would probably sell for around 30-40 bucks there brand new.
ok ya im talking alout but i like talking about skate boards you no my blind board in my pic here is its brother.

I would have taken up skateboarding, but i still am working on this "walking."
I have a nice deck ...just cant use it because of my ankle...was hoping to really start learning this summer....but oh well. Shorty's muska deck, krux trucks, amphetamine bearings (probably a little too fast for me lol), tree fort wheels...hopefully ill get skatin soon...hopefully:(
i was a awsome skater
I started skating. . but never really got into it. I still enjoy being an onlooker to the sport and attend the occasional 'convention' . . .I've gone to a local one 3 years in a row now. Slam City Jam. But ya, my deck didn't get too much use. it's a little worn and the bottoms a bit scratched up, but It's been in storage for a bit. It does see the sun sometimes, whenever I feel the urge to hit the pavement. . as I usually do.

descirption: Zion deck, venture trucks, Bones Reds bearings, 56mm wheels : no particular brand.
I mightve started skating except.... well... umm.... its too damn popular at the moment and i tend to move in the opposite direction to the rest of the world at any given moment.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
freefall... thats not that local... lol even the worst of us boarders *stares at self* have heard of it.
lol oh. . whatever I "never really got into it" I dunno these things. It is held like an hour from my house so I wasn't sure. I didn't go this year either way. I'm pretty much done with itr all now.
hmm its cool man.... but thats crazy that youve been to it thats all.....

Code:
____   __O_
o---o // || |

that would be my signature move, the face plant.
I like that first one that fritokid wanted, the clockwork orange one
nice nice
makes me want to go to the moloko bar;)
...and finish off the night with a bit of "ultra-violent" thieving i bet.