Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all that is holy
went to go see the Stills the other day, up in denver...
HOLY GOD, IT WAS AMAZING.
great show, great music. if they ever come around, you all should look into it.
The opening act was Sea Ray, a band out of brooklyn, with a hot cello girl that i got to talk to, but i couldn't stop saying the word "cello," so i think she got a little freaked out. but she gave me a free button, though B)
Metric is also touring with them, but they didn't come to denver. i've heard them before, and they kick ass, too. female vocalist. drool. ^_^
Crazy that you mention them, i had just downloaded that album upon suggestion about a week ago. The only problem is, it's lost on my HD now! My search program is broken for some reason, so i am searching each folder one by one, I guess I'm just going to have to get all 150 megs again, bleh.
FOUND IT! Hidden in "C:/Unzipped". Modern trickery. And when i said "that album", i meant logic will break your heart.
yeah, that's the one. also got to talk a little while to their keyboardist. nice guy, kind of shy and awkward. he kept telling me that metric is awesome, and that they should have been in denver, but he understood why they couldn't. shame, but the dude was cool, so i forgive metric.