Poll: If you were Bill Gates
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Buy a fast-food food chain.
0%
0 0%
Give it all or some to Miagi.
7.69%
2 7.69%
Buy a few houses.
0%
0 0%
Buy an island?(Maybe)
19.23%
5 19.23%
Buy a car.
0%
0 0%
Buy a car company.
0%
0 0%
Give some or all to charity.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Buy something very useless and expensive.
23.08%
6 23.08%
BUY BUY BUY? I would save save save...
3.85%
1 3.85%
Other...
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were Bill Gates
If you were Bill Gates, what would you do with your money?

Poll title cut off...

Well. Here is a useful link to see how much you have to spend:Dhttp://www.quuxuum.org/~evan/bgnw.html

I tried giving a variety of choices.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

I actually don't buy anything the way it is... I would probably give enough for other people to live decently^_^. Its funny you dont ever hear Bill Gates doing so.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

I'd buy/change the laws so that i can buy stuff for people older than me without a lawsuit. Then i would buy Dragonlady a new computer. Then i would buy GRITS a new computer. Then i would buy myself a new computer. Then buy everyone RAM cuz thats where the love is. With the leftover money, i would keep it in a 100 ft swimming pool until its time to take over the world.
If I were Bill Gates I'd buy myself out and thus, stopping all evil that exists in the universe.
Btw he ain't the richest man anymore... The Ikea owner is the richest.
I would sell MS thus making an ARSE load of money selling the company to someone, than I would buy 100's of servers for gamers everywhere, all running on a game I had Microsoft make before I left, in which you could have 1000's of people all hooked up to my servers, having the craziest battles on earth. Then I would buy Everyone on these boards computers, cars, and houses. As long as I like you, than to make more money than the income coming from my game, I would have companies buy up adds, most likely on like bill boards and buildings, not crappy looking, Increasing my income, so I can rebuy Microsoft and increase my fortune again.

beat that.
I would hire real programmers that can make bug-free softwares ^_^
Deffinatley buy GB that video card. Possibly a new house to hold the video card. Probably rename Toronto to CAKE. Buy out every NHL team then make them all bad except for the leafs. Buy fox and get rid of reality TV and replace it with the scary monkey show. Figure out how to make ricochet live. The drawback to that would be it would eventually replace hockey as the best sport, but at least Toronto will do well because we have CAKE ^_^

I think to top it all off i would get mudvayne to our microlan.
I would give some to those that really need it!:D:P
You mean money.. right?
DragonLady23,Jun 5 2004, 12:52 AM Wrote:I would give some to those that really need it!:D:P
LIES you would take the money and say screw you all and leave ^^
soulsolution,Jun 6 2004, 01:12 AM Wrote:
DragonLady23,Jun 5 2004, 12:52 AM Wrote:I would give some to those that really need it!:D :P
LIES you would take the money and say screw you all and leave ^^
abusivisististsitsatasistsystiyte
with whatever money i have left i mmight by relinquish a new keyboard so he can type properly.
I'd like to buy the world a coke and keep it company.
i would buy cornwall and give it to the cornish so they stop moaning. You americans/ northerners wont understand that, but im fed up with some random 60yr olds being periodically wheeled out to prove that cornish still exists as a language, they should have their own parliment etc etc etc. With the remaining money i might just be able to afford a night out at one of those stupidly expensive nightclubs in london.

Oh, and i would get a load of £50 notes and give them to random beggers just for the sake of it.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
I would buy Rome and establish a VVV base in the colosseum and watch Chent fighting the lions :lol:
I'd manufacture gigantic push discs and set them loose to gyro their ways around the world forEVER!!!

What? Don't look at me like that. :mellow: