Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats up people
I just wanted to see what was happening and mainly that i havent posted in like a week or 2 "not that enyone noticed!" but its just cause i have been bussy with life and stuff finaly! after failing...... the drivers test i got my drivers licens a couple months ago and time has just been getting cut short between working out h.w and friends i dont have to much time to chat in forums i dont know though its really wierd cause some weeks i wont wana play games or enything just chat and other i just wana do other stuff i have mood swings lol but ill still try and post once or twice a week like a have been for last year or so but i hope something makes me wana chat more in forums:)but ill keep playing rico "of course" not that i see eny of you in the steam servers though.

and by the end of this massage i relize how much i like chating at vaka i goto go make some more posts and replys now. O ya is enything big new goin on or something?
O ya and i got embarrased after that whole frito thing but im sure everyone has forgoten about that so im safe now.
sup cartman, good to see ya back. what are you talking about?
Quote:O ya and i got embarrased after that whole frito thing but im sure everyone has forgoten about that so im safe now.
my guess would have to be when you said you were leaving and everyone was crying.
You shouldnt play with our hearts like that frito :\