Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 & [FaD]The_General
Please use this thread to set up

Time for match
Server you will use
you have seven days to make your first post (earlier is better) and ten days from today to complete your match. (midnight GMT-5 07 July 04)

and then post

screen shots

you can play your next match as soon as a thread for that match is posted.
Sup Gen? Well my scheduel for this week as I know it I will not be able to play Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday. Give me some days and times, preferably night... maybe later at night than earlier if ya can like past 10PM EST. I don't have a server so I assume we could use one of GRITS' servers. Let me know ASAP. My e-mail is [email protected], I have msn although I'm rarely on unless I'm looking for you at a time you agreed to, so leaving a message or PM on the forums will be better.
Quote:We will set up a thread for each match ...

The thread will be for the two players to come to a match time agreement and general communications.
From the rules.

Just so there's no confusion of where to post times and dates. B)
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Miagi,Jun 27 2004, 11:37 PM Wrote:
Quote:We will set up a thread for each match ...

The thread will be for the two players to come to a match time agreement and general communications.
From the rules.

Just so there's no confusion of where to post times and dates. B)
Ah, thank you very much. That slipped my mind although I planned to post the date in this thread when asking to borrow a server anyways:)
Ok now I have finally found the topic!
Time is not that important for me
Weekend is the best but I can't say when I can play under the week
Server don't have one too so Grit's server would be great:D.

So it's all ok you have written
Would 1am EST Sunday work for you? I might also be able to do it friday, but you know how fridays are... and are you on WON or Steam?
Hmm when I should know what time this is for me would be cool?
Not sure what time zone you're on but if it helps any right now it is 11:20pm EST. So if the boards set to your time I'm pretty sure you can do the match as to what time that would be for you.
You are +8 hours to me

1am EST is for me 5 o clock in the morning I think so it would works!
So then Sunday 4th at 1am?
allright would be good when you are 15 min before the match starts in msn you on!
Want to post in the calendar with your time and also which server you will be using?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

General, where are ya dude? I'm waiting right now, you said you'd sign on msn 15 mins before match and its 25 mins after that. Match was supposed to start 10 minutes ago. MSN me man, I'm not waiting all night.
Sorry my pc had a litttle crash and so I could do nothing I have do some work before all things are going again sorry but think you have won the match now because it tooks timme repair my things!
Thats ok, fix your computer, you have until wednesday. That is the deadline for our match. I should be good for a match tonight if you fix it, I'll try and keep monday and tuesday nights clear too. Just let me know!
what is up with this match?
Think its a no go... alternate?