Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIX & Quickening
Please use this thread to set up

Time for match
Server you will use

you have seven days to make your first post (earlier is better) and ten days from today to complete your match. (midnight GMT-5 07 July 04)

and then post

screen shots

you can play your next match as soon as a thread for that match is posted.
How bout Tuesday or Wednesday evening Quick?? Like 9 or 10 Central Time??
I don't know how to set the password and all that stuff for the server either.
GRITS,Jun 27 2004, 12:21 PM Wrote:The referee will make sure the server is empty for the match, lock the server give the password to the players and reset the map and then leave. The referee will return in 30 minutes to unlock the server.
The above quote was from the rules :P.

The refs, in this case myself, will set password.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

cool magi...
Hmm I can't do Wednesday.
Tuesday sounds good at 9pm.
OK....tuesday at 9pm Central. It is set. I will have my map ready and installed for the powerup-less match.

I'm glad we get to get this going tomorrow nite and get some matches going. I will post this on the server
reservation post then.
I can just d/l the map from the server right?
link to the map is on the first page of this website
Do we need to float in IRC to get password for locked server before matchtime???

Quick and I have match tonite and I just want to be ready. Magi....you are our ref
for this match....how do we do this.
GRITS,Jun 20 2004, 10:24 AM Wrote:The referee will make sure the server is empty for the match, lock the server give the password to the players and reset the map and then leave. The referee will return in 30 minutes to unlock the server.
No. I'll just wait there for you to show, give you the password, change the map, and quit before the map changes.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

wow...confusion is the theme of tonite. quick played good and beat me by 2. I just hate having built up that much to play tonite
and it be over in a poof. GL Quick....get em good and God bless. The map timelimit needs to be set at 21 minutes instead of 30.
You can't sit there and have to watch the clock when it gets down to 11 minutes to call time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good game PIX
Very true on chaotice night, couldn't get map working. My mom spazzing and having to get off. To the mexican food lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)