Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[*RIP*]Scrye & grape ape
Please use this thread to set up

Time for match
Server you will use
you have seven days to make your first post (earlier is better) and ten days from today to complete your match. (midnight GMT-5 07 July 04)

and then post

screen shots

you can play your next match as soon as a thread for that match is posted.
I am reinstalling everything now, but should be up and going in 1 or 2 days. pick a time and I should be able to work it out.
ok... i`m availible anytime between 6:00pm and 9:00pm this wednsday...
so anytime between then is good for me... so its really up to you when the time is right:)
6 pm wednesday central is good for me, see ya there.
ok is central one hour ahead or one hour behind me?

i`m eastern.... if thats 5pm for me i can`t make it....
i work untill 5... but if its 7... then its all good
hell i dont know, just be around when you get home lol. I cant lock the server cus my computer fried and I havent set the admin stuff back up so someone else will need to do that.
well.... sorry for the mix up.... i didn`t know you need to download the map... i usually skip the first page and go right to the forum... so thats how i missed the notice....

after i figured out where it was, i downloaded it, and i came back and you were missing...
but thats ok though....

i have a little problem but its not that bad...
i`m going to niagra falls this week-end.. and i`m not going to be back untill sunday morning (if all goes to plan)...
so sunday is our last day to play... if i don`t see you by then... i`m going to forfeit the match...

once again... sorry for the mix up...
I can play sunday afternoon, I will look for you or we can plan on around 1 PM central.
You have until July 7th which is next Wednesday. So if you can't play on Sunday you still have 3 days. The earlier the better of course, but just so you know Sunday is not your last day so don't worry about it yet.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
where are you scrye?

when would be a good time for you?
uummm..... anyday after 11pm est. time would be good for me...
well... anytime between 11 and 12:30

i hope thats ok with you!!:)
I think you should try to make a more reasonable time there Scrye. That is quite late.
thats like 4 hours past my bed time lol<_<
oh no....
uummm.... i`m not too sure if i`m going to be able to make it... uummm.... crap...
im going to have to see if i can sqeeze some time in... cause im pretty busy with work and crap this week....
i`ll let you know as soon as possible!!!
ok ok ok.... we are going to do it wednsday!!!
if thats ok with you i just need to know what hours you are available and i need to know how to convert your time to mine... it would make things a lot easier....

but if i am still unable to play then i`m still going to forfeit...
i don`t want to hold up the tourney any more than i already have....:)
According to the sign up sheet Frito is in the Central Time Zone.
I can play wednesday, I am posting this at 4:38 am if that helps, compare it to the forums time and look at yours and you can see the differents. after 1 pm central on wendsday would work for me.
ok ok... i think yours 1 hour behind me...

i have to work untill 6:30pm (5:30 to you)

i can play anywhere between 5:30pm to 11:00pm (your time)
OK, message me on MSN [email protected] if you dont see me on TS2 or IRC or the servers and we will get this done :thumb:
well it was a good game...
thanks for the patience frito...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

had a great time and a good match, I would get ahead and he would pull it out,<_< just my luck GG man :thumb:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)