Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 4th of July
Well it is 5pm here and I see no one has posted this yet...so Happy July 4th USA!!!

God Bless America!!
I went to see some friends of mine set off $200 worth of firey fun last night. Quite impressive, and quite loud. What better way to ring in the independence day than with some semi-illegal fun (of course, I'm sure if the cops had even bothered to show up, they probably would have been like "Try to keep it down, and happy 4th." I really doubt they would have handed out like 20 tickets for "Explosive display of patriotism.").
we get to shoot them off in town, but they said the first time someones house burns down thats it. happy 4th everyone!!
Heh just 200? My neighbor bought 5,000 dollars worth of them. Set them off tonight. One didn't work right so it just exploded. Because of GRITS I made myself a nice little toy:). She told me about how to make a bottle rocket gun so I made one. Quite fun to play with. Anyhow, happy 4th of July everybody.
what would that be? a piece of wood with a groove on the top going down lengwise so it sits there, then you light and it fires off? or rather than groove some loose straps.
The ones I've seen are steel tubing with two legs coming off it, and a bottom, also a hole to lite the fuse from.

sorta a morter I guess
so long as no one got hurt....I am glad you had fun
:thumb:
Happy 4th and happy Canada day.