Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wank, you can relax...
This if from the original post

Quote:I remember watching a video recently (the german one with the interviews with Cliffe & co.) and the footage of cs_italy in the marketplace didnt seem to have any chickens in it....

WE WANT THE CHICKENS!! Especially with ragdoll physics, those chickens have been strutting around like they own the place. Its time to show em who'se boss.

But er seriously, are chickens going to be included?

This is what cliffe from Valve said...

Quote:The chicken will be back... AND BUMPMAPPED!

Bumpmapped means they will look more real then what they are now.
I wonder if it will sound the same.
I think it would be funny if you had to shoot them 3 or 4 times to kill them, and with the first shot they would freak out and start screaming, second shot they attack you lol
Ya when and if i get on the chicken itll start attacking me. That would be kinda fun but in a way kinda creepy.
Great payback for the despicible things you did to those chickens Wank!!:D
would be even cooler if you could ride them around :P
hmm chickens.... FIRE IN THE HOLE!
like the legend of zelda! and then a whole flock can come flying after you and hurt you..so if you aggitate one enough be prepared to kill a whole truckload!
thats probably a bad thing... ive given my position away too many times by shooting the damn chicken.

but what if you could tie a nade to a chicken then let it wander through the market??
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Been there...done that Annatar. Temptation is to great NOT to shoot them.

I wish the Terrorists could get uniquely different weapons like fragmentation
grendades and RPG's. Can you imagine how cool it would be for the T's to
storm into the market tossing frags and filling the sky with smoke trails of rpgs?
Even more you could let the T's choose a TNT vest weapon and all that player
does it run to the CT's and detonate.
but now the the ct's need tranq guns, trip mines, remote mines, proximity mines, and I suppose that would help equal up the frag nades and rpg's for the t's.
I still want the kamikaze chicken.

And also maybe a samurai sword, a rocket pistol (one time in four it explodes on the user, the rest it causes seriously nasty amounts of damage to their enemies,),jetpack, dirty nukes, mp40 schmiessers, tripwires and maybe a scud misslie launcher.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
you know there is a chicken mode for CS and we could all be chickens or we could make wank a chicken...then his "friendliness" with the other chickens wouldnt be quite as strange looking
That wouldnt be fair to DL, GRITS.