Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
music???
hope this works

friends music
hhmmm..... sounds like a symphony testing they`re instrements....
unless they`re on crack.... lol
I can safely say that I am not on crack...I think. but I like it, in fact I saved it onto my pc. Does your friend have any other music? and what is this person planning with their music. making cd's and junk or just for fun? Information please!
they have quite a few CDs already I will have to get them back from the person I lent them to and share some with you. They play California and Canada quite often if you want their tour schedule I will see what I can do.
This post was in reply to a conversation reciprocity and I were having on mIRC and this was the best way to share with him.
its different, sounds like "the end of the song" all the way thru :)
ya have to agree they sound like they are warming up through the whole song. :/
hrm...very very odd, yet rather interesting. I dont know what to think, as of yet.
ooh ooh I've got one too

http://vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=1944
thats not quite the same jet....
that song songs like its actually going somewhere..... lol:D
Glassjaw

(Rec would understand)
grits... it's crap ;o
Well you think slipknot is crap... so...
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Aug 4 2004, 03:44 AM] Well you think slipknot is crap... so...
thats because they are, d'uh:)
[06:47:20] * FreeFall throws a shoe at Fr0oty

You listen to Avril Lavigne... a lot
I dont think I need to reply after FreeFalls shoe owning.

*high fives FF*
nice software goes a long way, especially when you secretly didn't pay for it. still, it sounds a little 'fake,' like it lacks a raw feeling. i'll put real guitar over it one day, when i get a decent mic. i should also change the piano bit, i originally borrowed it from someone else.
either way, it's just a short clip, but on the whole, it took forever.

Attached Files
.mp3   smalltimesensuality.mp3 (Size: 923.67 KB / Downloads: 17)
I like it Broken, a little Linkin parky sounding. :thumb:
yah, that'll change. no offense to anyone that likes Linkin Park, but they like to use repetitive melodies, and no harmony. i try to avoid doing that, but it's difficult when i'm only doing this stuff on my computer, and without a real studio. i need real things, man!
If you ask me it sounded better then LP.
so when do we hear the actual music?:P
I kept waiting to hear the conductor tap his baton on the stand to bring
them to attention before starting...LOL.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Aug 16 2004, 02:00 PM]If you ask me it sounded better then LP.
if i were the pope and you were an italian, then you would have just gotten a promotion to "Bishop."
<span style="color:green">gr<span style="color:gray">az<span style="color:red">ie.</span></span></span> :D
Not sure if I want to be a bishop, but this promotion thing sounds good.
scary stuff GRITS :blink:I like it for it's original qualities, but I'm afraid my likings for mainstream rock and metal are too strong to appreciate something that abstract. In fact I don't even really like listening to Dillenger Escape Plan even though I respect their ability.

The song reminded me of music you'd hear during an intense part of a suspensful movie
:/ lil face,Aug 17 2004, 11:45 PM Wrote:The song reminded me of music you'd hear during an intense part of a suspensful movie
reminded me of music classes when i was 6:P
I just can't see the talent behind it myself, just a load of noise ....

And back to the slipknot thing -- yeah they have some talent, i even like Duality, But what i'm sayin is most of their music is not to my tastes.. Hence crap:)
ya i never got much into their older stuff. but the newest cd is really good. Corey Taylor brought quite a bit of stone sour over to it.
Ya you can really tell the band rubbed off on the guitarists to.

I respect and band/musician who has made something unique, even if its not my thing. It gets harder and harder to make something unique as well.