Poll: My sig
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super great
30.00%
6 30.00%
Awesome
30.00%
6 30.00%
Sucky
40.00%
8 40.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sig
I love MS Paint:D.
I think the anti flag avatar is cooler.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Aug 29 2004, 03:29 AM] I think the anti flag avatar is cooler.
Do you like them? I saw them at the Warped Tour 10 days ago:o.
I like it
Which city? and I'm not a big fan of them, but a friend of mine is.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Aug 29 2004, 03:07 PM] Which city? and I'm not a big fan of them, but a friend of mine is.
Boston.

I took some pics of them when I was there ^_^
http://home.comcast.net/~magik_m3atball/anti-flag2.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~magik_m3atball/anti-flag4.jpg
you took those? where were you? sitting on the stage? or are you security for the venue?
*shines a light on m3atball*
GRITS,Aug 29 2004, 06:25 PM Wrote:you took those? where were you? sitting on the stage? or are you security for the venue?
Yep. I was standing as close to the stage as I could get. Most of my other pictures have security guys in the way but those came out pretty good.
I think all in all this thread is just a way to get spam... I must give it the two :spam::spam:down
??.... the sig rocks:)
Relinquish,Sep 1 2004, 05:21 AM Wrote:I think all in all this thread is just a way to get spam... I must give it the two :spam::spam:down
Well my post count doesn't go up when posting in this section, so why would I spam? I was just posting to see how people like poorly done things in Paint:).
oh wait ....your signature, not your avatar.....
I think Reliquish was just joking. At least I hope he was. That's one the reasons why this section was made.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
GRITS,Sep 1 2004, 07:44 PM Wrote:oh wait ....your signature, not your avatar.....
Lol, as Grits uses admin to change her vote to sucky hehe.
I love making stupid drawings in Paint, it's one of the things I do at school when I'm bored. I'll change my sig soon, cause this one's getting old.
the sig was changed and got the thread waaaaaay off topic, so I split it and closed this one

debate away:D