Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh joy...
Well, I still can't get into HL. My key mustve got jacked or something. Anyway, so I just went up stairs to grab a glass of water, turns out the water is not working. God knows why it isn't, but it's not. So I had to grab a damn pepsi which I don't really like but I'm thirsty and need to take a pill. My internet will probably cease to work next...
In times like this our fellow men need to support each other. I am not one of these men. The only thing I can give you for advice is this: Life's unfair and then you die. :P Hope your Half-life/water starts working.
that just sux noxious! :angry:

So if I let a friend use my Half-Life cd and he used my key, I would be locked out anytime he was logged into to Half-Life?
Yes, it started working again. I have a second CD key, but it's a friend's key so I don't like to use it because then he'll get mad if he tries to get on. But at least it started working again. The water did too:)
:/ lil face,Feb 20 2003, 07:44 AM Wrote:that just sux noxious! :angry:

So if I let a friend use my Half-Life cd and he used my key, I would be locked out anytime he was logged into to Half-Life?
that is exactly it. it's designed to prevent people just handing out registration strings...