Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of Half Life 2 Pics Holy Crap
This may be HalfLife news, but this is just too great and demands that I post it here. Someone managed to scan a couple of articles (and a ton of pictures) from magazines that havn't even come out yet! Check it out here, link . It includes all of next months PCgamer article about it (don't ask me how). It's a long load for you 56k'ers, but it's worth it.
a b
Cool thanks for the info.

btw I fixed your link.
i r teh thank you. i am so hyped for the this game. I am gonna time it just right so i can beat all 3 HL games (HL, opposing force, and BlueShift) just the day before HL2 comes out. Hmmm, upon reading that I realize how much of a loser i am, but i dont care.
Hmmmm wonder if this will lead to a 5th server? I am gonna end up sending "Holdouts" kids through college at this rate
a b
One thing regarding mods that Valve has said is they are making it easier to create mods with HL2.

I expect a reason for not porting current mods to HL2 will be the higher polys in models and hopefully a much better engine to work with. If that be true it should not be too hard to port old mods, albeit improved, over to the new engine.
just picturing Natural Selection (which basically hits the limit for visual quality in the old HL engine) makes me even more excited. I hope they decide to convert.
i thot they said the hl2 will support the old mods...besides, what's the big deal? i mean there's no law saying u can't have hl2 and hl on the same comp.

even the minimum requirements for hl2 (while surprising) still surpasses my current comp. i'm running a pIII 450 w/ 192 Mb of ram...shed a tear for me :(