Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
:blink:Hi my name is Beastie I like the animals a LOT!! :huh:

Ok so Beastie instead is really just a college nicname. In fact when I go home to visit, I am still referred to as Beastie by more people than to by my first name. Many people in college never even learned my real name. That was in Wisconsin. Now I live in Las Vegas, I moved here about 2 years ago. I moved here basically to drink, gamble, and play mediocre Halflife mods.

Anyway many of you have now seen me around for the last 10 months or so. Since I heard these forums have now sprouted (thanks to all who got them going), I thought I could check them out and make a quick cameo. We play so much and see many of the same names, yet hardly get to know each other. I feel I have a few friends online whom I would to chat (post?) with. So I will be reading through the posts over the next couple of days to catch up a bit.

As for ricochet its self, I hope they do an update sometime soon. There could be some improvements to the allocation system of who plays who, especially when they get into each server. Next we could use another 1 on 1 map with some new aspects. I feel I have pretty much learned everything there is to know about Arena and we all know DM blows. Maybe there are some other good ideas out there, too. Post em' up here and perhaps some valve guy (or gal) will come across our posts some day. After all, there can't be THAT many ricochet forums out there.

Sorry I missed your tourney, everyone. I don't think I would have came out on top, but I know I would have given some of you folks a good run! I like to consider myself at least a bit better than average lol. Funny, I don't even know a lot of these new guys.

That's enough for now, all. I am at work taking up my boss's time. I enjoy playing with you all (most of you lol) and anyone is welcome to ask me whatever. I am all for discussion.

Beastie

I AM LLAMA, HEAR ME OORGLE!!!
Well its about time you registered :)

Welcome to the forums, enjoy the ride. hehe
Welcome to the board! I hope you mean you like animals in a purely platonic way. :lol:
sup beastie, was wondering when you would stop by
frito