Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No idea when I will be online tomorrow
Tomorrow morning I will be getting a 350 watt power supply for testing to see if its just the lack of power that is not letting the video card work right.

So tomorrow I will be swapping out the 300, putting in the 350, reinstalling the drivers, crossing my fingers and rebooting.:) I hope that it will only take me a little while to do all the testing needed for this but who knows.

Anyway cyas tomorrow sometime.
good luck Gwar, hope it all works out and it fixes your problem. I know that can be frustrating tring to get something to work when it should work right off the bat anyway.
You could always try the Fritoman solution... kick it!
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
or the fuzzy avatar solution.
don't blow youself up gwars....;)
350watt power supply is in, but didn't do any good.

I did find some new info on the problem thanks to Miagi, I'm gonna try a bios flash and see if that works. Thats what the guy did in the info I found.
I ran my 9700pro on a 250 watt for over a year with no problems. I just recently got a new one so I can upgrade in the future. Depends on how much other stuff you have connected in your computer.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have an 80gig, 120gig, 160gig, 3 case fans, 1 dvd burner, nic, some USB items, XP1800 on a Asus A7S333 motherboard with 768 megs of ram. On a 350watt power supply which in a few days (maybe tomorrow) will be a 400watt
Oh MY GOD< what are you gonna do!!!!!!!
So far I can do nothing. I believe I have narrowed it down to needing a bios flash, problem with that is I can't get my A Drive to work to make a boot disc to be able to do the flashing of the bios. :/

I have everything cleaned off my C drive so I could do a reformat any time I wanted, but I have been holding off cause I don't like the idea of reformatting.