Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam and steam site acting up
Well I had uninstalled steam and then reinstalled it, then it starting giving me connection errors.

I thought I was alone in this, but it looks like its happening to many people. Will keep yas updated if I find any news.
heeh you didnt have to uninstall..when you get connection errors its on their end..anytime steam wont log on or load games..its their end..usualy they are updating or working on it
I didn't uninstall steam because I was getting connection errors and I wouldn't have.

I uninstalled steam because of other problems I am having and still having. I reinstalled it on another drive (to help clean up my c drive) and thats when I found it was having the connection problems.

I pointed this out to a few people and they said they were also having problems so I tried to goto the steam site and it was down at the time. But everything seems to be working now including the steam site and their forums where I see no official word from valve (as usual) and see that lots of people complained about it.
they'll have an update probably. . that will also need it's own update because no doubt it'll just make more problems!