Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drawing
this is literally only the 4th picture i have made at all on my comp

...its pretty basic and easy to learn photoshop...but any tips would be greatly appreciated seeing as i hope to start making stuff on here for friends and school and what not...oh...and if you think it sucks..dont worry about telling me...i look at that as a good thing also:P...i personally thought i went a little overboard with the liney background...without it, it looks kind of like a red and whitish smokey foggy background....also...i thought i used too much red on the person herself and the wings...but then i got rid of it and i thought it didnt blend in with the picture at all too well...anyways;)feedback please:D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

initial design i started with;)sent to me from a friend who claims she made it...i dont know for sure tho...doubt it...sry for double post though....i dont know how to put 2 in one post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i like it!!!

it kind of reminds me of medievil times mixed with a vampirey, demond effect....
love the colors!!!
i`d give you some tips but i don`t know how to use photoshop that well...
what version of photoshop do you use?
reminds me of the tatoo that scary said he was going to get and then never showed us
Scrye,Jan 8 2005, 07:17 AM Wrote:i like it!!!

it kind of reminds me of medievil times mixed with a vampirey, demond effect....
love the colors!!!
i`d give you some tips but i don`t know how to use photoshop that well...
what version of photoshop do you use?
thanks for reply you guys:D

I use Adobe Photoshop CS...im pretty sure CS is version 8
I like it to. Its clear enough to see what it is, but abstract enough to let you think about it for a bit.
Nice drawing, skI :ghost:
I like it..it looks like..hm..it reminds me of a bird and of a picture I saw long time ago..it was a girl flying out of a lake..it is abstact but it still reminds me of something..good one

ps: I would use it as my avatar
great idea blue;)after it shrinks tho it kinda loses its appeal just a tad bit lol:)