Poll: Would you be interested in having a 'game day' where we lock the hl2dm server for the community?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anytime next WEEK. April 25 - 29
16.67%
2 16.67%
Anytime next weekend. April 30 - May 1
33.33%
4 33.33%
Anytime 2nd week. May 2 - 6
0%
0 0%
Anytime 2nd weekend. May 7 - 8
0%
0 0%
ANYTIME!!!
41.67%
5 41.67%
BUSY for next 2 weeks.
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HL2DM Game Day
PnG was also thinking about this in work:huh:.
Definately won't be this week/weekend because its too early.

Pick the best week or weekend above. Then post here with the best day for you.

Myself:

Anytime next weekend April 30 - May 1
Best day: Saturday April 30

Can also do 2nd weekend, anytime.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

well I am out of town a couple days during the week so weekend is best for me, mother's day might be fun
mudvayne concert on the 14

otherwise Im open for anytime, I had so much fun the other night with you guys, I can imagine how fun it would be with more regulars.
at any weekend..other days would be bad for me because of the time differense and my school
nice idea btw
Anytime!^_^
I voted for next weekend 30th or the 1st. I can also do the following weekend as of now unless something pops up. Weekdays are usually bad for me due to working 10 1/2 hour days so i rarely play during the weekdays this time of year.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
you're going to mudvayne on the 14th!?!?!? you lucky son of a *!@$% .... man the new cd is so awesome but i'm a bit off topic so i'll just stop typing now
To keep going off topic, myself, Wha? and Anon already went to see that show and it was amazing. So good as a matter of fact that i think Wha? and Anon went and saw it again. Anyway just rubbing it in.:D
Looks like its gonna be April 30, Saturday of next week as of now. Server will be locked all day so everyone should have a chance to play.

Going for Saturday because on Sunday some people go to bed early for the dreaded Monday.

PnG or GRITS will probably post the password sometime next week on the forums and irc when it gets closer to the date.

cool cool...where can I find the maps which are on the server? are they all on the page for download?
Should be, if not, fast download is enabled on the server so it wouldn't take long to download.

ok cool thanks.seems like I have to download some maps B)
I'll try to be there, no promises tho.
Cool, I maybe showing up there too ^_^ haven't been with u guys much these days
MorningStar,Apr 23 2005, 07:41 AM Wrote:Cool, I maybe showing up there too ^_^ haven't been with u guys much these days
yeah and dont think we haven't noticed....just figured you found a girlfriend and didnt have time for us anymore :P
I'll see everyone tomorrow :bgf:

PNG said he'll post a password later when he comes up with one :P

Password will be hl2partytime

Enjoy:thumb:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
GRITS,Apr 23 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:
MorningStar,Apr 23 2005, 07:41 AM Wrote:Cool, I maybe showing up there too ^_^  haven't been with u guys much these days
yeah and dont think we haven't noticed....just figured you found a girlfriend and didnt have time for us anymore :P
wait... we have noticed it???:Pjust playin.