Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again
Hey everyone.. long time no see, chat, or play! Hope all is well with my good pals of Rico... man it's been awhile... anyways.. hopefully I'll be able to start playing and losing to you all REALLY soon! :thumb:
I will own you:D

welcome back CF:wub:
whoa!!!!
i thought you died or something..... lol
welcome back CF...:D
Hey clodfood. Good to see you. ^_^
woohoo cloudfuel!! whats up man? welcome back :thumb:
hey man. Hopefully we will see ya there.
Good to hear from you. Most of us are still around though other gaming avenues have opened so we are spread out more than you may remember.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
YAY welcome back cloud:Dgood to see you again!
Heya cloud :)
Hello CF. Nice to see your alive and well. B)
Thanks all! Good to be back... and I finally overcame STEAM... so I played my first game this morning! Woot! Yay 164 kills on dm!

Wish there was a way to keep track of deaths too... you'd think after ALL the time I've been gone ya'll would've figured that one out by now! JK, JK!

Anyways.. very good to be back.. hope to play some great players again soon! :thumb:
Maybe you can let me pwn the heck out of you agian!!!
DM takes another victim
Hey Dude,

Wanna join RiP?

(kidding)

Beastie

(watch Shalk's Tantrum ruin your welcome back thread)
Lol... clans in ricochet still amuse me.:)
hey Cloudy, long time no seen, how are u those days?

About w/e Beastie wrote at his reply about me, don't understand him wrong.
I did what i had to do, we had an agreement and he broke it, im not here to not allow RiP to reopen.
I'm here to keep the old RiP name, our agreement was that he will be able to recruit ppl but they will have to wear a different tag so ppl will know it's not the same.

and Beastie, next time i see a player which wasn't in the old RiP with a tag, i will ban him right away.
Don't start this stuff in here guys. Take it to PM's or some other chat outside of here.
[Image: b_560x95.png]