Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fritoman vs g-boy
there are three hours difference between fritoman and g-boy

fritoman is three hours ahead of g-boy

Post in the Calendar when you set up your match time and date.
Let's see... hope this won't be too difficult to schedule, I work nights a lot... I believe I work at 4pm (my time) on sunday, so like any time before 3pm would be good... I THINK I have Monday and Thursday off next week, I need to double check my schedule when I go in tonight. Any non-off day would have to be early afternoon or morning for me.

So... that's my frame, see what works best frito dude.
sunday I have to take Josh to science camp around 3 pm, after that I can play anytime after 2 usually.
Wait, isn't frito in central time, 2 hours off me? Anyway... um... 4pm your time frito, today (sunday) would work for me... because either you're two hours or three hours ahead of me, and 1 or 2pm works fine for me.
sorry will have to do it tommorro, just got home today at 5 pm, took a long time to get josh checked in at science camp.
I say we set it up for tomorrow if possible... I'll have the day off work and frankly my girlfriend is off today so she may not be happy with me playing computer games while she's home... so if that's cool, I say tomorrow any time, when you're off work or whatever.
sounds good, I should be home around 2 PM central and anytime after that would be cool
I'm ready to go any time... come in to irc server or something... I'll be around.
Awesomely fun game... closer than it looked (we always say that I guess), frito fell a few too many times, but you can tell it was closer than the score because of the points. It was very close at the beginning, then either I got into a groove or frito fell out of his. So here it is, 14-2.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

was a good game, next time I warm up after work and the score wont be as bad.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)