Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vashether vs [kfc] - b ludy
Both are in same timezones.

Post in the Calendar when you set up your match time and date.
Go on irc in vadavaka channel. Im on right now. I live in California pacific standard time. ANd its sunday 7:00 pm my time.

Can you go now?
you said tomorrow than in ricochet. which is monday so lets do it than. I can do it hmm about 10 ?
i dunno lemme see wats going on today if its not in the morning then it will be tonight
i dunno how to make a demo can u tell me how?
record <demoname> in your console

like i just typed "record acidvsblue" and a demo named acidvsblue was created in my ricochet folder.

remember to stop recording to complete the demo simply by typing "stop" in your console without the "s
I can do it at 10 pm. we on the time zone so yea. I dont be on early in the morning I still in school. Get out 24th. So whenever you wanna do it hit me up in irc ima join the channel now and idle there and check to see if you messaged me or not. I nvr been in the tourney before so this shit is fun to me lol. I always banned by the time the tourney starts. Almost was banned this year but I behaved lol. Drop a message and ill reply.
http://www.stasisguild.net/modules/gallery...y/vash/untitled

well I won. And he left to early for me to get him in the screenshot.

I gotta say I thought I was gonna lose he had it 2-0 on me and I was making the most stupid mistakes.

So I bit my finger literally to calm down lol and I guess it went well. My heart beat so hard I nvr felt this nervous in my life lol.
That shit was fun though. GG.

I can understand you bein upset and all buddy BUt I really did appreciate you challenge and im not going to say it was easy. Cuz I had to do some research on you lol when I played you for the first time again you were kicking my ass. lol So I had to play you a few more times to see how you play. I had so much fun, I nvr realized a game can make you so nervous so much.. It was fun. But dont quit next time man, I appreciated your play. And I can understand your anger if you were angry cuz I would be the same too. Eventually though im going to lose through this thingy lol. But I loved playing had so much fun and you made me use push disk. I never used push disk that much in my life. I had to use my last resorts to even defeat you lol. GOod game and I hope you improve in life and improve in this game and other things too. Aight man take care.

Btw the score was 15-3