Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vashether vs Pique
ok same rules as first tier

except you have to have a match set up within 5 days

3 days to respond 5 days to set it up and 10 days to play

pique gmt - 4
Vashether gmt - 7

3 hour difference. pique is 3 hours ahead of vash.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Here we go biznatch:P

Im workin this entire weekend...ill be good....like wednesday

times? any...earlier is better for me like 11-3...or reallly late at night EST...like between 12-3 am
I see you late at night anyway. So its gonna be most likely wenesday haha. Weekends is the shit for me. But if I See you onirc on the weekend iono whenever. If you want time to practice I haveno problem with that. But wenesday late at night 9-12 my time is cool with me.:PI stay up later than that anyway lol. oh well I see you all the time in irc and shit. I think this wont be a problem.
shit dude. SOmething just came up iono what time Ill be able to play now gotta wait a few days. I gotta move my computer to my dads house for some apparent reason. mom is being retarted right now. He has e.net over there though so It shouldnt be a problem. ill tell you tomorrow or maybe even da y when I be able to play.
k ill be able to do it wenesday. from 12-3 est your time.
Vash called me and said he does not have internet access today hopes to find some soon

so dont count on tomorrow you still have until the 28th
all lies all lies!! im back.:)if you are online pique play today!

btw. Ty Grits.
k just talked to pique. The match will continue tomororw same time.
ok pique im here. You better come online so I can own you. Ty. pmme in irc to get a hold of my attention the basketball finals are on.
ok....
well im banned on irc. So you gonna have to post it here pique when you get on irc. Ill check the forums every 30 minutes or less to see if you have replied to this or not. so maybe we can play today. you wanna do this shit on tuesday. I dnot think ill be able to have my computer to myself on tuesday or monday. So i was hoping that you would do it the times scheduled. and not at the last minute. Im sure you can do it friday saturday or sunday. if not thats hella lame. Ive been here the times we scheduled and yesterday you said you were too tired for work and shit. So I understood that. all im asking is not to play on monday or tuesday. I think I gotta take my computer down and move to my moms house again. She needs it. ANd im going out and I have nos chool and shit and I wont even remember this tourney. Only way I can see myself playing the finals is actually going to a LAN center or Cyber cafe and pay to play. But Definately we should play before monday or tuesday. Cuz I seen you online the time that grits de scheduled the match cuz I had something big come up and I couldnt get on the e.net But you were you still on irc talking and I was even playing ricochet with you on the first match day. So I have no idea why we didnt play our match day even though it was cancelled I came back online and posted like a 4 pm your timezone. and later on you were online that night. Than the next day I saw you around 12-3 your time in the evening. We coulda played than. so we coulda played a bunch of times. I didnt feel like nagging you like I did imdeaf cuz Grits was pissed and I Didnt feel like causing trouble with this again. So all these schedules im here im all in your favor and yesterday you didnt wanna play cuz you got off of work and was tired. I was like ok... I can understand that. I talked you in pm you said TUESDAY. and I said F*** no. cuz I dont wanna do it tuesday.
Than yesterday in PM we agreed on whenever you come online if you DO today on irc you we will play. So Im banned from irc so if you see this message post ont he forums and I will check every 30 minutes or so for your message. and we can play.
I for sure do not want to do it on MONDAY or TUESDAY.
i JUST got out of a 13 hour work day at work. And this entire tourny ive said i cant play weekends. I work again tommarow so if you wanna do it before monday or tuesday lets go at like 12-2 my time. Thats the ONLY free time i have tommarow, unless you wanna wait till night, at like 11pm-2am my time. If not, im good for anytime monday but tuesday im working in the morning so itd have to be after 5pm my time (21:00 GMT). When you wanna do it?
11-pm 2-am yoru tiem I can do. definately. So its set than sunday at that time.
earlier is better...if we can get this over at 11 lets try for that. I dont wanna be sitting around doing nothing when i finnally dont have to work the next day. I dunno when ill get outa work tonight but ill definatly be home by 11.
lol trust me you want be waiting all night. ILl pm you on time. so 11 your time? or my time?
since you lagged out i do want a rematch...i was falling way to much there. Post a time monday or tuesday
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg I was winning 8-0!!!! I lagged out after 10 minutes of the fight lol. I was so pissed man. lol

fine ill do it tuesday.. lol. how about same time again tuesday? lol. got damnit I WAS WINNING 8-0!!!!dlasf;jd;sfs;ldjkfdkha;h;ldsahafhi as;dkfjasdf I lag out loll. I know you are very happy indeed you are. Im willing for rematch too.
*EDIT* I didnt read the part you said monday. Same time monday.

YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!!
no surprise here.
ggs vash
and i did better than last night.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lol yea gg.

to be honest. I was really pissed that you got a win. lol. but GG! After acid beats blazed. Rush and Cake going down!!!