Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 2
I've been playing for a week now and having a blast. I'm getting pretty good flying the coptors. I've notived if you start your own squad, people will join it and be more team orientated in gameplay. Once you're sqaud leader, you can send out commands to your squad to carry out objectives. The graphics are great, models are a lot more detailed, vehicle simulation and physics are a lot better than the first Battlefield. The maps are smaller so you get into more action faster, the guns rock. Lots improvements! My favorite detail is the shellshock you get from grenades or artiliary shells. Oh that is another thing, you can apply for commander in game and send artilliary strikes to anywhere on the map, send supplies to troops etc.

check out a video

http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefiel...rwegen&resID=hi

You'll need at least 1GB of 2700DDR and a 256k video card to get decent graphics and 800fsb doesn't hurt. If you're under the requirments, you'll have choppy gameplay or lockups.
I got the demo and I am about to buy it:)It is a really great game, even better than I thought. The new score system adds much more teamplay to the game as in Joint Operations. It really needs a good hardware, but I got a Radeon 9600XT and 2GHz AMD Athlon XP 2600+ and it's running at enough fps to play properly on middle settings.
:/ lil face,Jun 26 2005, 09:14 PM Wrote:I've been playing for a week now and having a blast. I'm getting pretty good flying the coptors. I've notived if you start your own squad, people will join it and be more team orientated in gameplay. Once you're sqaud leader, you can send out commands to your squad to carry out objectives. The graphics are great, models are a lot more detailed, vehicle simulation and physics are a lot better than the first Battlefield. The maps are smaller so you get into more action faster, the guns rock. Lots improvements! My favorite detail is the shellshock you get from grenades or artiliary shells. Oh that is another thing, you can apply for commander in game and send artilliary strikes to anywhere on the map, send supplies to troops etc.

check out a video

http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefiel...rwegen&resID=hi

You'll need at least 1GB of 2700DDR and a 256k video card to get decent graphics and 800fsb doesn't hurt. If you're under the requirments, you'll have choppy gameplay or lockups.
I play it. with ma friends. lol I dont nkow how to drive plains so I crash into hte water and shit and kill everyone I laugh so hard its so funny. lol. its hella laggy though man. The rank servers are lagggy. I only play rank servers no point of playing the regular servers. I want to try the new guns and shit on ranked. They need to fix the lags on the servers. I got a copy for free too only reason why I play. Runs fine for me.
cool glad you guys are playing! I just got another 512k of ram today and it really made a difference for me, no more choppy play ^_^
I got it, but I have yet to install it. I will give it a go this weekend since i have a couple extra days off of work.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
D:
I cant buy it because i suck.
But i have the demo its awesome.
[Image: fnsbanner.jpg]
[Image: despys0rf.jpg]
Soon, when the new comp is bought, yes, soon my friends.
Thinking about giving it a shot (and the award for worst pun goes to...) but been to busy with world of warcraft.
Pfft, WOW sounds like a great game.
But having to subscribe something you already paid for is lame.
BF2 Pwns..
[Image: fnsbanner.jpg]
[Image: despys0rf.jpg]
Desperado,Jul 7 2005, 07:43 PM Wrote:Pfft, WOW sounds like a great game.
But having to subscribe something you already paid for is lame.
www.knightonlineworld.com

Theres this free morpg that is a load of fun, and in mid august a new release will fix all the translation errors and add extra gameplay... If only the website were easily visible....