Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tier one Bracket 3
Can you specify exactly how late it will be as opposed to just "late sunday night?" Thank you.
prolly after 1am
Well today's sunday..... We need specific info. Tonight at 2 AM EST? 16 seems to check here pretty regularly, but gboy better as hell see this, I don't want another occurance of "hey, it's 2 am..... Where is everyone......."

Blazed, would you say that tonight at 2 AM is a good time?
Let's have an alternate if g-boy can't make it tonight? Because from what I can tell right now he's not very dependable, checks every few days, will flake out if anything in RL comes up etc.
Very true and very good points. I second the motion, =D.
Can't seem to edit my previous post so I'm double posting.

It's getting close to "match time."

.... Doesn't look like it's going to happen again.... No word from Blazed, even though he suggested tonight. G-boy never reads the fricken thread...... *Sigh*

It's 30 bloody minutes.... Come on.

EDIT: Gee. You know the funniest thing just happened.

...... Except it wasn't funny. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Im going to drop out, I just don't have the time or energy to do this, sorry.
Ok, it's just too bad that it took you two weeks to figure that out.... =/
he got frustrated, he actually made it to the final four last year

it is a shame when some of you sign up and treat the tournament as a commitment and others blow it off. I am sorry he doesnt want to play, but I totally understand his frustration.
Yea, that's true. I mean I can understand him being frustrated and all. So blazed's place gets taken by a alternate, but g-boy hasn't said anything in like 5/6 days now.......

That's not helpful at all, and if it keeps up what will happen? Will g-boy be replaced by someone who's actually willing to monitor the thread and willing to not have the attitude of "Well if something comes up like 30 seconds before our match I'm going to have to cancel..... It 'causes unneeded angst' if I were to tell my family our friends 'Hey, sorry, I've gotta go play a ricochet tournament.'"

-.-

I mean yea, sure, I can understand how lame it might feel to tell someone that you can't do something cause you're playing a game instead. For crying out loud though, it's 30 minutes and half the times, no scratch that, all the times we've chosen have been late at night when you're not likely to be doing things with friends.

.... Even still you don't need to tell them why you can't do something.
K...

Power and Glory will be replacing Blazed.
Slasher-186 will be replacing gboy(whom hasn't responded in a week, considered a forefit.)

Good luck.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Ok so what time do we wanna start guys im open until next thursday.
I am in the Eastern Time Zone in case anybody needs to know. As of this time I am free from 5:30PM to 11PM this Thursday. Friday I am usually up way later than that though I would prefer something by 11PM at the latest.

I can't give you any times yet for the weekend cause I may have some things planned that I am not sure of times. Have to wait until Friday till I see when I will be around on the weekend. Usually though nights are good Saturday.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Awesome. When are you guys available?

I work Tues - Fri from 10:00 AM EST to 4:30 PM EST.
The latest I can start playing on those is around 11:30 PM EST, earliest is 5:00 PM.
Friday through Sunday night, however, I can start playing at 2:00 AM EST at the latest.

Easy Chart for Starting Times:

Mondays - 12:00 Noon EST to 11:30 PM.
Tuesdays - 5:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
Wednesdays - 5:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
Thursdays - 5:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
Fridays - 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM.
Saturdays - 12:00 Noon EST to 2:00 AM.
Sundays - 12:00 Noon EST to 2:00 AM.

And there you have it. That's my basic schedule and since I really have no life, chances are that it won't be interrupted by anything extra.

EDIT: Too slow on my post, :P. Thursday sounds good to me Power. I'm free during the time range you specified so as long as other people are free then we can choose a specific time.
oh saturday is not good between 5:30pm-1:00am magic.
Ok Saturday is out then. So we have tomarrow and friday to work with if Tusk agrees. Otherwise we wait until Sunday as the next possible date.
Yup, all three of us are good to go for tomorrow. We just gotta check with 16 to see if he's available.
Friday is good as long as it's later at night, like past 11pm EST. I'm working 2pm to 10pm and 11 would be the earliest I get home.
I can do that. I will be in IRC.
Im cool with that.......Ill be in irc.
Om teh G. I'm cool with that too.

Tomorrow night at 11:30 PM? Or do you think you can make it by 11:00?

EDIT: "I'll be in IRC....." :mellow:
11 30 sounds better, I'm bussing home so I'm not too sure how long it will take. Shouldn't be too bad though, I'll go on irc when I'm home.
Okey dokey, awesome.
Acid_head entered tier as alt for slasher.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Well I thought it was intense... =D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

GG

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)