Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tier one Bracket 4
Please set up your match

all players in this bracket have responded
I work a lot so im not sure when i can own you guys. The weekend is probably the best for me.
I know your on saturday nights often... I'm home alot... I'm free to play whenever.
i should be back by wednesday and any time after that is good
all these times are listed in ctrl standard time.

Monday (7/18) - Free from 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday (7/19) - Free from 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday (7/20) - Free from 8:00am - 9:00pm
Thursday (7/21) - Free from 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday (7/22) - Free from 8:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday (7/23) - OUT OF TOWN
Sunday (7/24) - OUT OF TOWN
Monday (7/25) - Free from 8:00am - 9:00pm
Tuesday (7/26) - Free from 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday (7/27) - Free from 3:00pm - 9:00pm
saturday has to be a time you can't do it :/
Well mabey friday then or if i get off work early some time this week that would work too. Im normaly in the vad channel if anyone needs to talk to me.
Well guys i have bad news. I dislocated my sholder at work today. Not sure if im going to be able to play. Mabey i will be able to move my arm some more next week. But as for now i cant take it out of the sling. Sorry guys:(
well, as long as your alright... lets hope your better by whenever we have to play this by :/
Yeah i realy hope so too.
I hope you are to. How did it happen?
Ya know.. I'm not really much of a deathmatch person... and I have no idea how far I'll go/how good I might or might not be... so if it's cool with GRITS and the gang.. I'll forfeit my spot to you.. being that the top 3 move on after the first round... I'll just purposely lose so you can move ahead... I'm sure you'll do a whole hell of a lot better than I will! :thumb:
"I'll purposely lose"
hell no that is NOT "all right" with GRITS, is that fair to anyone?
That would be realy cool of you, but im gonna say dont do it. If i get better ill play if not then im SOL. You should still play and have fun. Im sure ill be able to play by the deadline.
if not rush gets to kick our asses.:D:D
whats going on smart? we need to know if your going to be able to play or not...
I should be able to closer to the end of the week. When works for you guys?
I think before 9 anyday besides tues. and thurs. so that recip can set his up ok.
Well im not working yet so whenever is fine. Probably wont be working till next week.
cow and cloud, post some times that you can play now.. we need to know. smart said he can play now in irc... so its up to you guys to post some times...
I won't know my schedule for Thursday through Wednesday until tomorrow... once I get that I'll post for you guys, k?
all right, wheres cow?
Eating some grass? :D
im usually around mornings and after 9 at night. i work sund mon wed fri
Availabilities:

Wednesday (July 27th, 2005) - [2pm - 8pm]
Thursday (July 28th, 2005) - [1pm - 8pm]
Friday (July 29th, 2005) - [4pm - 8pm]
Saturday (July 30th, 2005) - [unavailable]
Sunday (July 31st, 2005) - [unavailable]
Monday (August 1st, 2005) - [4pm - 7pm]
Tuesday (August 2nd, 2005) - [4pm - 7pm]
Wednesday (August 3rd, 2005) - [4pm - 7pm]
Well we gotta do this soon. Any time is good for me. You guys need to sort out when you can play.
yes "you" guys figure it out.. you've got mine and smartass's availabilities.. so let's SHhhhhhhwing it! :P
Grits agreed to giving an extra week.

Looking at your posts and nobody throwing out times...

Why don't you try for

Tuesday 6pm EST, 5pm central.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Can't on tuesdays and thursdays...
i work 5-9 during the week mon wed and fri and 3-9 on sunday other than that any time is good for me