Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My little rant...
A little while ago, Cloud introduced us to his little friend SoulEvan. Cool kid, caught onto the game fast, and was fun to play with about a month ago. As of late, he's become a prick. You can't joke around with him for one second before something comes out that I wish he wouldn't say. It seems like he just got pissed at the world and I want to know why. Stop being like this, you sound like Pique on a bad day.

Jooza
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
oooo ima term now
Sorry, but I'm really going to have to disagree with you here Jooz. He sounds like Pique on a good day.
*-=][_=-*
he's not bad. He is just moody and depressed at times. He doesn't realize how good he is at what he does...and often gets frustrated...he's only a prick to those who are (in his eyes) deserving of it...just let it be...mute him or something...go back to work...
Quote:he's only a prick to those who are (in his eyes) deserving of it

Only? So will you get mad next time I'm a prick towards you? You are quite deserving of it.
this is about him...not me and you acid...let it be.
Had to find a way to institute you into a rant, Pique. I figured you might like being "used":P

Jooza
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
Deserving of it? Wtf did I ever do to deserve it....
No cloud, you lose.
None of you ever did anything, and I don't quite know why I do this. Nothing in particular ever really sets me off...it's like a wave hits me and I just don't want to exist anymore. I believe yesterday was the only time I've ever truly felt what it's like to be broken and helpless, and I bent under the pressure a little further than I usually do. I can't explain what it felt like, but it made me want to cry for everyone on this forsaken planet until I couldn't anymore; close my eyes and never open them again.

I apologize to everyone I insult or lash out at during my "trance." I really can't explain it, it's like I start bending under the pressure and I change into this devil or whatever. And, all I have for anyone is malevolence.
that kinda sounds like what some of the other people do that play on the server, but evan realizes his mistakes and owns up to and and says his "sorrys" to people unlike some of the others, evan is still young and will slip, like everyone has, but as long as he dosent stay in that sarcastic mode he will do just fine. :wacko:
Ok well if certain people can get unbanned bazillions of times...I'm thinking you can deal with him when he spazzes. Like I said just mute...
This is serious, my friend had a similar problem SoulEvan, lots of problems at home that really messed him up. He saw a lot of psychiatrists about the problem, none could help. Finally he used most of his college money for a very experienced (and expensive) psychiatrist, this time he really did receive the help he needed, I don't know how... but he really has changed mentally, in a positive way. He told me it was worth every penny, he was on the brink of suicide, hope you don't get to that point.
I can't leave what I originally put here. wan't very nice :/