Poll: Are you going to see the Matrix 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.59%
12 70.59%
No
5.88%
1 5.88%
What is the matrix?
5.88%
1 5.88%
I've been sitting in the theater since the first one!!!
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you going to see the Matrix 2?
I'm just wondering. :D
im going to see it at israel at the first show that it will be... :thumb: we will buy ticket 1 week before
a b
Well me and my friends showed up an hour and 20 minutes early...

I was the 3rd one in the theater. :D

The woman on the phone said that all the tickets were sold out, but not even half the theater was filled.

But we got to see the trailer for T3.... not sure if I will be able to afford to go, but I REALLY want to go.

This year there seems to be about 10 movies I want to goto but I just don't have the money. I need a min of $10.30 bucks for each movie. $7 for the ticket and $3.30 for the bus in and out. But there is a new theater opening soon (Its being built now) and its in walking distance of my house. So instead of being on the bus for 2 hour to get to the good threater, I can walk there in 15 to 20 minutes.

Basically to see a movie in the morning I have to get up and leave close to 4 hours before hand..

Hour to get up, get ready, 30 minutes extra just incase, 30 minute to walk down to bus and 2 hours on the bus (includes transfers to other buses and waiting for other buses) to get to the good theater.

By car the theater is only 15 minutes away.
a b
No thats what I get for wanting to goto the same theater as all my friends. :D