Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trippy's Addiction
Seams a couple of people were very confused by this, and some also thought that perhaps i take my pills because i like the "fealing" of it or some bullshit like that. I repeat, i take Valium 10 mg twice a day + Soma (carisoprodol) 350mg without aspirin twice at night. Yes a whopping four heavy duty pills for INSOMNIA. I loved particularly how flummoxed G-boy was at hearing that the only solution for this to me are these drugs. Ive tried over 20 medicines, including the popular sleep antidotes like Ambien and Sonata. I have adverse chemical reactions, taking Ambien for 3 weeks made me hallucinate for 2 months. And these werent pleasent ones neither. Diazepam (valium) and Soma have probably the least side effects of any medicine in existance, except for valium being harshly addictive. Soma is a muscle relaxant, which essentially helps knock me out. Without any form of medication I get an average 2 hours of sleep per week, only napping when i absolutely have to, waking back to a very bizzarre reality. On another note: *Quote*[*RiP*]_acid_head_: 170 iq my ASS!
Something along those lines matches it, and yes, my IQ does range from 160-170 on a general line, tested by 5 different 5 tests from 5 different psychiatrists. No im not bullshitting, i dont believe i bullshit very much i say whats on my mind. Im not the "skeevy stupid stoner" that many believe myself to be. Then again...
I don't know why you had to bring that quote here, I left the server because I didn't want to argue on some fact that none of us will ever verify to be true, and I didn't want to make anybody feel angry at me. The reason I said that was because just a few minutes beforehand when me and g-boy were asking you what you had planned for post-HS, you said "screw college" when I suggested it, and then "i dunno".

For anybody that doesn't know, 120 is the IQ of the average person, anything above 160 IQ is genius. If your tests are accurate, fine, you don't have to defend yourself or prove anything to people over an online video game. I've had a lot of other people tell me they're geniuses over online games (Slasher-186 anyone?), why would I care or even beleive them?

I don't want to furthermore argue this issue, if you're a genius, good for you, I hope you do well after high school and let your mind control your addictions. Let's just play Ricochet.
lol acid by all means i wasnt trying to point you out or anything, i just found what you said, along with everyone elses inputs, to be really amusing. But thats just me, I like shocked expressions like that. No one was angry at you at all, i thought you were just messin around when you left. No hard fealings i hope, i rather enjoyed getting berrated by G-boys psycological theories:D. He knows way too much for his age. Again, you cant expect a 16 year old to know what hes doing with his life
Again, you cant expect a 16 year old to know what hes doing with his life

Thats for sure...everything going downhill for me and everything is shitty...:(
Quick dont say that everyone knows your greatest thing next to sliced bread. Good grades, a cow, some ladies:), rich family. Shit! Dont get bummed out brother, sophmore year sucks but shit thats life for ya. Youll be big though, maybe i can shine your shoes one day.
16 = 139, 40 + (15billion dead brain cells) = ?, you decide
Jabba i have never been more confused by a single sentence in my life.
I suggest you read Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" to discover the root meaning of the word "soma."
It's an AMAZING book, but i think it rather will help you understand the history of something you seem to drop so casually. Perhaps it'll even obligate you to reevaluate your position on any kind of substance, prescription, or otherwise.

btw, "soma" was literally derived from this book. before it was published, it didn't exist.
I heard somewhere that masturbation releases a chemical into your brain that makes you tired, you could try that instead of all of that stuff.
:offtopic: you'll have to forgive me, but this is what i dont like about IQ tests, your letting someone who doesnt know you, assess your intellectual potential, how accurate can this be? You might as well get shrinks to ask your family how they would intellectually rate you, and then look for trends in those numbers. Again, sorry for going off topic

Trip, good luck with everything, im really cheering for you.
Quote:70-84  Well below the population average.

85-99  Below the population average, but in the normal range.

100  The population average.

101-115  Above the population average, but in the normal range.

116-125  Significantly above average.

127-140  Gifted.

141-159  Highly gifted.

160+  Profoundly gifted.

180+  Universal genius.

Taken from http://www.highiqsociety.org/flash/nonmemb...ers/iqtests.htm

I scored 153, but everybody says internet IQ tests are very innacurate.
those numbers are wrong.. 135+ is considered a genius
...where did you get that number from? At least I have a credible source.
Quote:everybody says internet IQ tests are very innacurate.

uh...maybe other's are as credible as you claim to be.
Trippy, that's okay, I'm waiting for these geniuses to figure it out. :P
brokend,Dec 13 2003, 04:46 AM Wrote:
Quote:everybody says internet IQ tests are very innacurate.

uh...maybe other's are as credible as you claim to be.
well duh! didn't you actually read his whole post ?

He was asking where soulsolution was getting his 135+ from and wanted to know that it wasn't just something he'd heard but actually is quoted somewhere :-P
i was watching a show about serial killers and they did a study to show that alot of the serial killers had high iq's..they did one study on this one guy and said his iq was 140..then they went on saying that 135 and over is considered a genius
I hope it's a lot higher, or I'm a genius in disguise ;-)
online iq test's are wrong anyways..
Just to let everyone know i will be back around new years. (i didnt want to start a new topic just for this) Im gonna miss ricochet but ill be back. Happy Holidays to everyone.
Online IQ tests all have different methods of acquiring the results.

I took 4 different ones and scored 149, 162, 140, and 154. It all depends
on your mood, environment, time of day, disposition...etc as to how you do.

I don't know what genius is but i know retarded is below 70. There's no debating that.

I know you spell cat K A T.

So nah!!! :P

PS....Valum's rock....I like anti-anxiety pills now. They make the doctor visit much more pleasant.

But taking them everyday??? Damn dood...they make you sleepy. Valum is what the HRT (Hostage Rescue Team)
puts in the pizza that the terrorist's request for dinner. The hostages usually get some too but they don't need
to be too uppidy.
Real iq tests can take 1-2 hours to do, compromised into a lot of different sections. Ive taken those internet ones, and they take about 15 minutes, and are usually made of math problems and logic puzzles. It just calculates your iq based on 1. How many you get right and 2. How quickly you finished it. Its just an elaborate formula, i dunno how the real people do it. I mainly just put up this thread because i get people asking me about this crap a lot, so, instead of explaining it another 100 times, i just explained it 1 more time.
I believe the theme of this thread was you taking all those pills...;)
The one iq test I've taken was in middle school. The result was that I wasn't qualified to be in honors classes. ^_^

I've had a consistent lack of motivation ever since. :rolleyes:
btw, Brave New World

Fantastic message. Unfortunately, the story was a complete pile of shat, in my opinion. :)
Being sick sucks:P.
No comments regarding IQ tests from GRITS? Hmmmmm
She doesnt want to embarrass us, or at least me :blsh:
Just wanna comment on a couple of things. Don't take IQ tests too seriously (I mean all IQ tests, not JUST the online ones) because they are inherently flawed. The idea of an IQ test is to test how much potential someone has to acquire knowledge. Now, everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Some people are better at math and logic, others at more abstract knowledge. For example, I am a sponge when it comes to the less mathematical sciences, ie psychology, geology, biology, etc. I suck at any math above algebra for the most part, and I hate chemistry and physics. Some people are better at literature, art, and so on. There are tests that can identify those strengths, but your IQ does not really show how smart you are, it just gives some kind of indication. Generally someone below 90 isn't particularly intelligent. Someone over 150 probably is intelligent. But there are lots of grey areas.

And 16 is correct about the chemical being released that makes you want to sleep. When men orgasm (through masturbation or otherwise), they get tired. They sleep after sex. For some reason, women tend to get chatty. One of God's cruel tricks. But trippy's situation is psychological and overpowers the human need for sleep, even with the body's own chemicals. My only point when I was talking to him is that valium is not a great thing to be dependent on. The reason I kept pushing the non-chemical solution is that insomnia is not just a random occurrance, it is based on some psychological issue. Many people get diagnosed, get drugs from a psychiatrist, and feel comfortable with that, and tend to forget all other avenues of treatment. That was the sense I got, but after more explanation I can see how difficult it is. I just hope it doesn't lead to more problems.
g-boy has to be the best at generalizing women and men when it comes to sex issues....
some women get sleepy after climaxing some men get hungry....
just some observations I wanted to include in this thread...even if it is off topic;)