Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mock exhibition
I had a great set of games tonight with a mysteriousl fellow named Zedd. We agreed to meet in the lmglenop server and went first to 7 wins. This incredible set went to 6 games and 2 points each. Zedd finally won on a nice shot to send me packing.

My hope the entire time was that Zedd would reveal himself for the talented player he really was. However he played with a style I was completely new to, using all pushes like Jaelum, but the aim and accuracy of perhaps pique or rule.

In the end this sly cat finally hinted to his identity by calling me a subtle nic name only a few have heard. He called me Beastie McGaven, a name created and carried by only 1...... 1 Mr. R W S!!

I have to congradulate Sciz on our great match and proclaim that while I lost, I am bridging the gap on this top uT Clansman. I plan to have many more great show-downs with you, Sciz.

What really amazed me even more than the fact that the match was so close, is that he took on a style 100% different than his usual tech, and still managed to own with it. Look out for him everyone.

Ego dented, but not busted
Beastie
yea when Gemakk says you're one of the best....that's definitely saying something...
I've noticed RWS has a different style, I think he started it on me... I'd spam him, he'd spam me, and when someone with aim like RWS spams... bad times. Even as you were describing the style, I was thinking it sounded like him. Awesome you had a close match with him... he'd probably beat me 7-0.
RWS... kinda Like JAWS with an R....yeah...Zedd's dead baby. Zedd's Dead.
*-=][_=-*