Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2v2
Has anyone played it? If you just let me know if its working alright. When i played it a while ago when i first made it there was a lot of spawn killing and whitedisc. There will probably be the same problems here as no RC patch has been released since then. If you need it you can get it here: http://pique.iown.org/rc_2v2.zip this is an updated version and has the new textures included in an updated richochet.wad as a seperate.wad file. If you need the updated ricochet.wad file for viewing of the hidden walls in crossfire_r ill upload it soon.
It is on Grits Multimap server, it replaced the old one and I just dropped all three of the files in the rico map folder on the server..let me know if it plays ok:wacko:
Do I need to add the wad file to the server?
We're supposed to get a patch with the new update. I started downloading it with my uhh... "acquired" version of steam, but then I stopped it because I had to go somewhere (I started downloading while I waited for something) and my dad wanted on. So I tried it again the next day and it said admission to that game had been suspended or something, you could only play CS. Hopefully we'll get the real patch someday soon.
I have played it. I sorry to tell you it does not work. White disc and your guy exploding continuously goes on. I was hoping it would work too it would have added a whole other dimension to the game.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Ok I think it is fixed now... lets try it and see how it works.... the anticipation is killing me...